Search results

+
  1. T

Closed Beta is Closed

Closed Beta is Closed Seems like the servers are down, two days (ish) until open beta...Have fun and Good luck everybody.
  2. T

Celaeno Harpy

Celaeno Harpy So, according to the collection screen the Harpies hatched from eggs by the Celaeno Harpy should spawn more eggs. However, the few times I have tested them so far, this has not happened. I get one or two 5 STR Harpies (and Celaeno gains 1 or 2 ST) but I don't get more eggs. Have...
  3. T

New Players - Tips and Suggestions

New Players - Tips and Suggestions Update in Progress for Public Beta 0.9.7 - updated 13 Jun 2017 - - New Starter deck contents updated. - Starter deck suggestions updated Starting this post as a one-stop shopping suggestion thread for new players. Please keep comments helpful and positive...
  4. T

Gwent crash with NVIDIA 675

Gwent crash with NVIDIA 675 I don't know if anybody else has experienced this or a similar issue, but I am posting here in case others have the same problem. I have already reported this to CDPR with diag and screenshot. The client crashed for me occasionally before 0.8.37, but seems to happen...
  5. T

Reviving Dudu with Shani

Reviving Dudu with Shani I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended and I've already reported to CDPR, but posting here to share with everybody. When Shani revivies Dudu, he will turn Gold before he triggers his own ability. So, for example, if mimicking a 10 STR Mahakam Defender...
  6. T

Resurrection Chains discussion

Resurrection Chains discussion My apologies for obviously not being clear enough. I said unit chain. Eight, I admit, was an overestimate (sorry for rushing the post). I should have typed it all out the first time. My point was I rarely see more than 3 in Skellige, though you can feasibly...
  7. T

Silver and Gold limits

Silver and Gold limits Something I had been thinking about for a while (because of my Dwarf Deck), and was just also pointed out by Laveley (figured if somebody else was thinking this, then it might make a good discussion topic) in another thread is the current deck building limits. I think it...
  8. T

No Buff for Promoted BSC

No Buff for Promoted BSC I remember always seeing promoted units like Siege Tower still get their buffs activated. I had a Blue Stripes Commando that I returned with Shani that was stuck at 7 STR, with 3 more commandos played later in the turn. I could see all but the Gold one getting the +2...
  9. T

Great Plays Thread

Great Plays Thread Just thought I'd start a place to share good things we have seen or done. Today I saw Sebrina resurrected by Shani, then Shot with Roche (after Demoting Geralt, of course). Thought that was an interesting use to the available resources. Anybody else have cool things to share?
  10. T

The "non-Bug" FAQ

The "non-Bug" FAQ Update in progress for Public Beta - Patch 0.9.7 - Updated 13 Jun 2017 ----------------------------- This is only a list of topics that are frequently asked that are not actual bugs. For a list of known bugs, please see PB Known Issues thread...
  11. T

[Suggestion] Breedable Icon

[Suggestion] Breedable Icon We have the Fire Icon to denote passive abilities and the Skull Icon to denote abilities that trigger on removal, should we have a breedable icon? I noticed with spawned tokens, it says no ability (because the ability section is blank) but there is no indication on...
  12. T

[BUG] Sigrdrifa buff

[BUG] Sigrdrifa buff I tried a search and didn't see this in tech support. Reading Sigrdrifa, she does not buff her base STR with her own ability. However, in a game today (round 2) she was played (str 3) returned a Priestess (STR 4) which returned a Pirate (Str 5). Opponent's next turn, the...
  13. T

Original Strength vs Base Strength

Original Strength vs Base Strength I did a search, and while a few topics talk about this, it was always in relation to a specific card(s). So I'm making this thread as a general topic for discussion. Original Strength and Base Strength appear to be the same thing, but I don't think they...
  14. T

[Theorycrafting] Signs

[Theorycrafting] Signs There are enough negative or contentious threads that I thought a fun one might be in order. The existence of Geralt: Igni implies we might see further Sign units. What do you all think they might be, or what (what kind) would you like to see. Personally, I hope they...
  15. T

100 Ore = 30 Scrap

100 Ore = 30 Scrap I'm ~lvl 50 and have had all Common and Rare cards for a while now* (I didn't craft an epic until level 40, still have not crafted a Legend). I think I have gotten 2 usable cards from the last 15 kegs or so (both were in the 30 hours after the Patch, so I thought possibly the...
  16. T

[BUG] Scrolling during game

[BUG] Scrolling during game I did a search, and didn't see another thread on this topic. Since the patch went live, scrolling whenever the hand is displayed (first three mulligans, using Francesca, discarding, etc) is very jittery. I've tested two computers (with different mice), Wifi vs Cat...
  17. T

{BUG} Out of Sync

{BUG} Out of Sync Searched to see if this had been posted yet, but didn't find a thread about it. Possible new bug I saw last night. Rather than the usual "Lost connection" it was "Inconsistency btwn server state and client." Picture attached.
  18. T

[BUG] Scoia'tel Faction ability - Ignore

[BUG] Scoia'tel Faction ability - Ignore The first time this happened I thought it was a mis-click on my part. It's now happened two more times (I will try to get a screenshot, but it is so fast) and I saw what was happening. Obviously it doesn't happen every time and I have not found a...
  19. T

Milva (Bug or wording issue)

Milva (Bug or wording issue) So, I'm not sure if this is a bug, incorrect wording or just me misunderstanding Gwent templates. I played Milva when the only card on my opponent's side was one of my traps (that had already been tripped by Priscilla). Milva says "Return the strongest non-Gold unit...
  20. T

[BUG] Possibly Fireball Trap and Crach interaction

[BUG] Possibly Fireball Trap and Crach interaction I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the interaction did not play out as expected so I thought i would post it Sidenote: should we have 1 topic for all teh weird Fireball trap interactions, or should each possibly bugged interaction have its own...
Top Bottom