Search results

+
  1. M

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I think I'll just continue my third Witcher (1) Enhanced Edition playthrough until the patch drops.
  2. M

It's just trolling, they likely used the verify/repair option in GOG Galaxy.
  3. M

I get that a patch can take a while to do, but what I don't understand is why the Ciri DLC that was released yesterday for consoles hasn't been made available for PC yet. I mean it's a few MB, so it's not like they'd have to wait a while for it to propagate to servers?
  4. M

"I was just admiring the bikini, thinking about how it would look so much better on you Honey" :p
  5. M

Earlier in the thread someone from the UK said their buddy had received the patch download, but they hadn't, so it may be worth giving it a check again now.
  6. M

Great post, I agree. For me the lack of information is more frustrating than the patch not being out yet. If CDPR had said we're just finishing (something specific) off before rolling out the PC patch, or we just noticed an issue with (something specific) last minute and are just getting that...
  7. M

You're funny.
  8. M

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Whenever it's done. No ETA.
  9. M

No it's not, and a broken, buggy version of the DLC got released early by accident (which could do things such as result in multiple instances of Ciri appearing, and corrupt your saves apparently).
  10. M

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Thank you for all your hard work CDPR, I look forward to starting my second play through when this patch has been released :)
  11. M

Request: unique mutagen icons

+1 I can never tell the difference between the red and blue mutagens due to colour blindness which means it takes forever to search for specific mutagens, different icons would be extremely useful. (The colour blind option doesn't change this, in case anyone was wondering.)
  12. M

[BUG] Colorblind Mode not sticking after reboot?

I'm assuming it is bug considering the other settings save; and unfortunately it hasn't been fixed with the hotfix patch yesterday. There's a work-around however. Step 1: Make sure the game isn't running, then assuming you installed the game to the default location, go to: C:\GOG Games\The...
  13. M

XP Bug: mod fixes it?

It's a work-around, not a fix for whatever is causing the problem in the first place - and causes other issues (such as granting XP for quests it shouldn't) in the process.
  14. M

XP Bug: mod fixes it?

Please delete.
  15. M

POLL- DIRECTX 12.1 support ? Can we have it?

You might want to give this a read: http://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2014/03/20/directx-12/ "NVIDIA will support the DX12 API on all the DX11-class GPUs it has shipped; these belong to the Fermi, Kepler and Maxwell architectural families. With more than 50% market share (65% for discrete graphics)...
  16. M

XP Loss Patch: Can I choose not to receive the XP points I missed?

Thanks! I'd been trying to follow that topic but overlooked that post - that's a shame though, might have to try and work out what I've missed and add it via console commands after it's fixed. Sucks more for the console players of course, because they can't do that.
  17. M

Game breaking bugs need to be fast track hot fixes not bundled into large Patches

lol. PC has already had more patches than consoles. As for the latest patch it hasn't even been finished yet, so no it's not waiting for certification. When the patch is finished, it'll be released on PC... Then it'll be submitted for certification for consoles, which will then take a while...
  18. M

Question to DEVS about loot levelling - can it be turned off?

Loot stats are semi-random, but always within so many levels of yours. If you're level 1, of course you're going to get low level loot. What did you expect? When you level up, you'll start to get better loot. I'm level 24 at the moment, sometimes I'll find level 17 equipment, sometimes I'll find...
Top Bottom