Now playing [music]

2. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Lol I found NetWatch Regional Agents shard. Haven't seen it before:
  3. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Now playing [music]

4. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Found a reference to Blade Runner with Roy Batty on the roof! I haven't seen it before in the game. 1706588602 I'm really confused about Cyclone melee mod. The description says: * Firstly, what's a sprint attack? Just attacking while sprinting or it means barreling with blunt weapons? * What's...
  5. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

They also seems to have removed blocking with knives even though it was possible before. Sandevistan is cool, but it replaces a normal cyberdeck, so you can't use any quickhacks I assume? With Kerenzikov that wasn't necessary. So not a very good trade off. I'm sort of trying to make a balanced...
  6. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Hmm, did they change the way Kerenzikov works? It's not activating for melee dodging anymore and description for it says it's for ranged attacks only. That's sort of weird and makes it useless for melee build especially since there is no alternative cyberware with such mechanic.
  7. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

I remember seeing at least one of those in No Tell Motel on my current playthrough (on 2.1). You can also see it in Konpeki Plaza I think (I'd need to double check). 1705453779 Lol, these adverts are hilarious, I don't remember seeing them before (must be recent version addition): 1705464210...
  8. Gilrond-i-Virdan

89.7 Growl FM: Your (Underground) Road to Fame - Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Music Contest

I must have missed it. Did 89.7 Growl FM come out in FLAC anywhere? Previous radio volumes came out on Bandcamp, but I can't find 89.7 Growl FM anywhere. Also, what about Dark Star station?
  9. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

When meeting Takemura in Tom's Diner, briefly there appears an interview with Hanako by WNS news which is rudely interrupted by Tom (diner's owner). Is there some way to see the full interview somewhere or it's not available?
  10. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Views from hallway windows of hard to access 4-th and 5-th floors of No Tell Motel. 1705357967 Is there some key combo to block with a knife (rather than throw it)? Using regular block key works as throw by default. Also, is there a way to cancel grenade throw once you activate it? UPDATE...
  11. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Now playing [music]

12. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

I see. I hope they fix it! It's somewhat annoying really :) 1704598913 Also, what's the story with quests / jobs difficulties, did they remove it? I can't see any info about it now.
  13. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Is it just me or it's a regression in 2.x updates - in some areas I see a lot of the same NPCs around, which looks really weird. I've never noticed such issue in 1.x.
  14. Gilrond-i-Virdan

in-game clock

I'm looking into if there is way to make a mod to configure the clock format :) I see it's indeed tied to language setting now, so the game ignores any system locale settings.
  15. Gilrond-i-Virdan

in-game clock

There is an option now to use metric for speed, but I didn't find that switch for time still. Sort if weird they did one but not the other.
  16. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Ah, I see. May be it's related. I'll check it out after that gig. It was always fun to hear that dialogue with that merchant :)
  17. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Figured out how to set weather conditions :) Some examples: Fog Rain Toxic rain Sandstorm Tools you'd need for it: * https://github.com/psiberx/cp2077-codeware * https://github.com/maximegmd/CyberEngineTweaks * https://github.com/jac3km4/redscript *...
  18. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Trying the boxing matches again, and looks like there is a neat move - if you duck (crouch) and hit right away, V performs some kind of uppercut and opponent can be disoriented for a brief moment. Not sure if it's a new mechanic or not, but it's pretty cool. 1703827432 Nice, I had no idea there...
  19. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

I wish the list of completed missions would keep those selectable info cards for characters, locations and other info. They are really nice for the context, but for some reason they disappear after you finish the mission. May be there is some UI mod that keeps them there. 1703642134 lol, I...
  20. Gilrond-i-Virdan

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Probably it was becasue of ping. Also just checked one of the junk markets, and now you can't buy components there, lol. Looks like getting higher tier components is going to be hard. Before you could just buy a bunch in those locations.
Top Bottom