Search results

+
  1. S

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I have 30 or so mods installed and mid clouds are working fine. Try to set the priority to 1 for STLM.
  2. S

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

It looks amazing. Thank you o7
  3. S

just wondering about any sneak function mods

Combat stance can be also used for crouch/stealth and finishers for takedowns but I guess it's impossible^ to make AI to behave properly. Maybe it's possible to put them on 'ignore' while you 'crouch' and they will engage when you start the combat?
  4. S

What good reshade would you recommend?

That can be also said for the vanilla game lighting but with STLM there are far more situations where it looks way better than vanilla. It is true that it has flaws and sometimes it doesn't look good,it's too bright and washed out but that can be easily fixed with a ReShade preset. 80% of the...
  5. S

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

It looks great,it adds so much more depth to the vanilla lighting. Now back to Toussaint to take some proper screenshots :D
  6. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

7. S

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

That's a bit harsh statement.Did you even try the mod ? The rain looks way better with 'WEATHER' mod especially the intensity and it goes well with 'Weather Enhanced' mod. You can feel the rain...in your pluums
  8. S

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Really enjoying STLM on my 3rd playthrough.I've been following the progress from the beggining and I appreciate the work and all the time you've put into it. Just one question ,it's not a request. Is it possible to make all light sources to be dynamic? For instance some candles/fire places...
  9. S

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

Playing on KB so 0 fucks given.
  10. S

Witcher 3 Graphics

It's not the sweetfx it's the Fyke Island lighting.It has separate 'foggy' lighting so the sunset/sunrise will always look like that no matter what sfx preset you're using. Same TOD and weather,I just paused the game and moved the camera.
  11. S

Quick impressions.

12. S

is this statement still true?

Well,the demo was pretty close to the SoD quality IMO.Back then that was the 'high setting' and the game should've looked much better at the release.And here we are now.I would defend them but I really don't know how.Every criticism is justified.
  13. S

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Maybe...err.. read the review ?
  14. S

A quick look at the game configs XML

<Option id="3" displayName="PCMR"> <Entry varId="GrassDensity" value="9999.0"/>
  15. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Lets say it will be close when it comes to the fidelity to the PS4 version of the game...ok ?
  16. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

It is strange because those torches should be dynamic lights that cast shadows. No dynamic lights here: but here dynamic lighting is fine Maybe it was disabled or not all light sources are dynamic or maybe it's just how the lighting system works...we'll see.
  17. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

From all the gameplay that was released this year the one from PS4 looks the best and i don't know why.
  18. S

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Lighting is superb.
Top Bottom