Search results

+
  1. S

Did ye hear the lift got stuck yesterday?

Did ye hear the lift got stuck yesterday? Kjeld hung there half a day 'fore they got him down.
  2. S

Is the continuous music loop that usually happens in Skellige going to be fixed anytime soon?

Is the continuous music loop that usually happens in Skellige going to be fixed anytime soon? A very common and really annoying bug that's been plaguing me and undoubtedly many others for a while now, seems to happen after you either complete a certain quest or just completely random... the...
  3. S

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game Literally wtf? Geralt can take multiple hits from a golem to the face or survive getting ambushed by drowners, but getting hit a couple of times in the face by common bandits and he dies. Just lol. I'm currently stuck on the Caberet quest where you need...
  4. S

All music is gone

All music is gone This happened today out of nowhere, I've been playing now for a couple of hours and there is no music. Exploring, fighting, entering a tavern, seems like all music files disappeared. The slider is all the way up to 100, I verified my Steam files, reset my config and user...
  5. S

My music is gone

My music is gone This happened today out of nowhere, I've been playing now for a couple of hours and there is no music. Exploring, fighthing, entering a tavern, seems like all music filed disappeared. The slider is all the way up to 100, I verified my Steam files, restarted the game a couple of...
  6. S

Annoying bug I've been getting ever since "The Patch"

Annoying bug I've been getting ever since "The Patch" Unless I lower my grass density to low, this happens: http://gfycat.com/VigorousSpanishCentipede It's really gamebreaking and I have no idea why this happening.
  7. S

Anyone know how this certain song is called?

Anyone know how this certain song is called? Could not find it anywhere in the official soundtrack nor anywhere else. I need it. :( Starts at 1:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAhEPcxTD68
  8. S

Please do something about NPCs and their spawn/load time

Please do something about NPCs and their spawn/load time Seriously I've noticed this a lot lately, enter a random village, seems quite empty. Yet when I get closer, NPCs are suddenly spawning and popping up out of nowhere, wtf is this? I'm like 2 feet away from them and suddenly like 2...
  9. S

Is there a way to hide this?

Is there a way to hide this? I seriously could not give two craps how many "foot steps" I'm away from my objective, I don't mind the minimap because it gives me a sense of direction and where I'm actually headed to, but those two bars are annoying, anyway to hide them? I'm talking about these...
  10. S

You can say it as you like...

You can say it as you like... ...but the game looks amazing and the hype blood-cells are coursing through my veins and cannot wait to play this on ultra settings. People can still scream "downgrade hur dur" as much as they like, but you still need at least a GTX970 to be able to run this game...
Top Bottom