Search results

+
  1. A

Visual/Graphics Modders - Do you calibrate your displays?

My display is actually hardware calibrated. (LG ColorPrime 27MB85R). I've often thought of the ridiculous nature of things in PC gaming where people can spend thousands on their hardware (inside the case) for GPU/CPU/Drives/MEM, etc. They then skimp out on their display. Their primary, sensory...
  2. A

Petition to implement Blood and Wine's technical advancements into the entirety of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Signed that, cause' why not lol. Saves me having to try do it at some point, if it happens xD lol, I agree. By the way, Ben - only just noticed your sig. Very interesting read *envy rising* ^.^
  3. A

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

May as well quote this, seeing as I posted it the day the game released, last year xD (a new redpoint on the post, reminded me of it) Still, if you don't (re)ask, you won't receive.
  4. A

New patch changed graphics a bit.

doktor1 did you forget to increase the share size of your screens on Flickr? :p They're pretty small (640x360) lol
  5. A

[MODS] A small collection of personal mods

On a brighter note - if I can reverse how the guys are doing the new system for the B&W locations, I might be able to incorporate those changes into the base game. Ofc no promises yet though.
  6. A

New patch changed graphics a bit.

Even if your options (in the graphics menu settings) say they're on ultra or whatever. Try changing the preset or individual options to low, and back to max, to update them. edit: saying that - I currently don't have the game installed right now. So I can't check, myself.
  7. A

Hey, I get what you guys are saying. I'd feel the same. But I hope ye can appreciate that this isn't some quick-fix script change to update the mods for 1.21+. I've to literally do the entire thing again from scratch. It's going to take some time. I'm also in training for a new job irl atm, so...
  8. A

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

^ I have to agree. This feature doesn't really make sense to add for this particular game, especially when it compromises stuff like quality, etc. This isn't an MMO, nor a sandbox-based game. I also think this kind of 'dying' feature in games almost never looks well. It makes the textures look...
  9. A

Patch 1.2, hello, comments

Crap, you've got a point there... lol Still, I think Trololo would be angry "Redzimans commentwords guuuud." o/
  10. A

Lol, I don't see the big deal, tbh. Have they gotten all fancy since they've become really big. I say leave them in...yep, rebels would leave them in :p :stoptrolling: *hides*
  11. A

Why would they remove the scripting comments?. Did the guys mention why they intended to do so? 1: the informative ones are pretty helpful 2: the rest are pretty funny xD win:win? If it's for spoiler reasons, there's literally no point. The name of files, and the script functions themselves...
  12. A

If you want to try it yourself, as a test you can simply delete all parameters within the cutscene lighting global env definition. It should then fallback to the local env def for the cutscenes. There's no 'global' env for each area. They all use many. I can't remember the exact amount of envs...
  13. A

Hey, thanks. I don't have the game currently installed. If you can point me to the latest scripts, I can fix this later. Basically, yeah. Along with the strength value. If you're using the CLS, or such. You should only need to modify that one, as it will cover most areas. (The gameplay CLS in...
  14. A

No worries; You can use whatever settings you'd like. They have no influence on the mod. (Which is modifying the environment definitions for each area.) ---------- Updated at 09:17 PM ---------- If you're using KNG's ULM and want the improved cutscene lighting for gameplay. Use the env def...
  15. A

xDima Habeldi All you've to do is pop the modWorldEnvLighting folder into your ...\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\mods folder, and you should be good to go. There's no need to configure it, or anything like that. It takes effect on the game's base environments / lighting ,etc. ----------...
  16. A

Hey guys, I'm only after spotting this now. I'll get the links checked out later. (Not at home right now) As I've mentioned, I plan on redoing most of them shortly after B&W is released. So I'll be replacing the OP anyway at that point. We still don't know the extent of what's been changed...
  17. A

Parts of the game you didn't find yourself using.

For me, the main thing was the crossbow (like others have mentioned). Not only did I not use it, I had it unequipped, except for when I needed it in water. I didn't like how it looked on Geralt's back ;p I also found decoctions not really that useful. Unless you've invested in the alchemy tree...
  18. A

[MOD Idea] Semi-volumetric clouds outside of Kaer Morhen

I think what they mean by "semi-volumetric" is that only some of the clouds are volumetric. While the rest are 2d billboard style. Otherwise, some people might get confused if they just stated they had volumetric clouds. People would point out that most of them aren't volumetric at all.
  19. A

Highest level monster encountered??

I think a particular Chort is the highest level, non-newgame+ monster. I'm actually not sure about NG+, though. Possibly is that 78 Griffin. Aye, I think that's a problem, in general. Ever since that early-ish patch released that changed the loot tables. I believe it was because the original...
  20. A

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

There's no reason why that wouldn't be working after a patch, unless it was unintended (bug). Also, if something is being removed from your usersettings file after putting it in there, chances are it's because it's set to the same value somewhere else, and it's redundant. So the parser removes...
Top Bottom