Search results

+
  1. KIrving

Cyberbang 2069 - a Third Party made Dating Game Allowed by CDPR

I thought this was pretty cute and I'm looking forward to the full release of the other routes, later in the year. I think labelling one of the versions of the VN as 'EXPLICIT' is something of an over sell. The one sex scene was fairly tame. Didn't even get to seen any D, *sad face*. Just a...
  2. KIrving

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

Cultural experts and sensitivity readers have become an accepted option in the editorial process for literature for a while now. I don't see any harm in CDProjektRed getting extra advice about whether they are possibly perpetuating stereotypes. Advice is harmless. It's up to CDProjektRed...
  3. KIrving

Yeah, I'm not sure why you keep stating that Jackie is an individual. He is not an individual with his own autonomy. He is a fictional character. Everything that makes him up from dialogue, appearance, personality, mannerisms and speech patterns is chosen by other people. The writer/s...
  4. KIrving

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

What, no poll!? :( Well it's a big 'No' from me, primarily due to the potential vomiting and headaches. Although, come to think of it, that might be a little close to the experience of being in Night City.
  5. KIrving

I think some of the thread merging fu went a little wonky. I'm not sure what the yes/no poll is now referring to as it doesn't reflect the thread title. Unless that's intentional and the poll is existential.
  6. KIrving

I'm expecting the writing to be somewhat equivalent to a pulpy cyberpunk novel. Not brilliant, not bad but somewhere in between. It's the voice acting that worries me the most, the, possibly, set personality type and I suspect that there will be moments of auto dialogue(which I loathe in an...
  7. KIrving

Will this be available in Australia

Australian here and I'm pretty sure that I will be able to survive without the game being released here. Being able to pay rent and buy food being a bigger factor in my survivability. It's already getting very cold in Melbourne and I'm extremely grateful to not be homeless. Personally, I hope...
  8. KIrving

What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

Yes the protagonists will be voiced and the dialogue options will be summaries like in the Witcher games.
  9. KIrving

Media, News & Previews Thread

"She also has a bum, which the cinematic really, really likes to focus on." From the RockPaperShotgun article, referring to V. Oh come on CDProjektRed, I don't want to leer at my own character's backside, I want to see their ugly face dammit! If male V doesn't also get the cinematic, camera...
  10. KIrving

What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

1. Is the CC completely open, ie. not gender locked? I hate it when scar/tattoo or physique options are small and pretty for the female pc. Let me make a big, ugly, nasty bitch with a face that even one's mother would recoil from. 2. So since there are same sex hook-ups. Are there same sex...
  11. KIrving

Well...ah..if we're allowed to talk openly about VPNing in the official forums then yeah I ....um...heard (whistles) that doing that worked quite well for Saints Row IV.
  12. KIrving

Nudity and violence are perfectly acceptable with our MA15 to R classification. Well with caveats that is. Edit - For my weird formatting
  13. KIrving

I think we will have a friendly 'agree to disagree' on this point. Geralt came across, at times, a lot more ...um.. dickish than I intended. Ah who am I kidding, I don't want to play a character with a set personality and it looks like that is definitely going to happen. I suppose I'll just...
  14. KIrving

Not sure whether spoilers are allowed in this thread or not so I did it just to be safe. It's just about the dialogue mechanic from the eurogamer article.
  15. KIrving

I doubt CDProjektRed have even payed the fee and applied yet. Here's hoping it's like the good old days when you had a 50/50 chance that stuff would get passed that went against the guidelines out of good old Aussie lackadaisical practices (I'm looking at you, Mr Freeman and your lovely...
  16. KIrving

Wow, a lot of information now. Thanks Sard for collecting it all in one place. Well it's going to get RC'ed in Australia on the first application for sure. The violence, sex, nudity and cursing are all fine in the R18 classification but the healing?/enhancing inhaler is going to be a...
  17. KIrving

Please, CDPR, for your consideration, a demo?

I'm not sure bringing PC/income elitism into this thread is a good idea and while I'm a PC user myself, with it connected to a television screen, I struggle to afford to upgrade the PC and I'm not going to be able to buy a new television anytime soon. Also, unless CDProjektRed make the fov...
  18. KIrving

Please, CDPR, for your consideration, a demo?

Yes it is a real thing for a number of gamers. I suffer mildly from it if the field of vision is too small or too low and even sometimes playing in third person I find it beneficial to look away from the screen periodically. I think a demo would be a great idea, for all sorts of reasons...
  19. KIrving

Building Your Character Thread

Somehow I don't think they will still be implementing the character sheet print out option that they teased years ago. I can understand cutting some classes but this seems like they took a chainsaw to it. The more new information I see the more Fallout 4 vibes I'm getting.
  20. KIrving

Gameplay Thread - NO FPP/TPP talk for a change.

Looks very ActionRPG to me and also sounds a lot more constrained in the character creation than I would have liked. Is it absolutely confirmed that your character is called V with no option to change that? Edit - It's been so long since I've even looked at these forums and the format has...
Top Bottom