Search results

+
  1. U

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwXjN3jkB1s
  2. U

Did you ever role play in MMOs?

Did you ever role play in MMOs? Have you ever role-played in MMO? Let me define this so that we are all at the same page. By roleplaying I mean: 1.Creating your character -Name,Race,Age,Appearance -Create hers/his personality lines,flaws,habits,hopes,dreams,goals,scares,history,likes and...
  3. U

How do you feel about death; continued.

I'll just copy what I wrote in the original thread How do you feel about the fact that one day you will disappear together with all of your hopes,dreams,opinions,experiences.Simply put,you will disappear.You as a person will be no more.You won't think ever again,you won't...
  4. U

How do you feel about death?

Well I sure hope so.Every sane person who actually read the Bible shouldn't believe in it. I have no hatred towards religious people but I do have hatred towards that horror book. Killing nations for god?Killing babies for god?Killing people who wear clothes with mixed materials?Killing...
  5. U

That's what I hate about the christian idea of heaven personally. People form their own society.We make our own happy "heaven". We try hard to create a better life for our species. There is pain and suffering,true,but the reward for it is great. I don't like the idea that heaven is a place with...
  6. U

Thinking about it drives me mad personally.
  7. U

I completely agree with some points people have said. I,myself am also an agnostic atheist.I don't claim god doesn't exist.I only claim I have no logical reason to believe god does exist just like I have no logical reason to believe santa claus or buggs bunny exist outside of fiction.Yet I am...
  8. U

How do you feel about death? The fact that one day you will disappear together with all of your hopes,dreams,opinions,experiences.Simply put,you will disappear.You as a person will be no more.You won't think ever again,you won't see/hear/touch/smell/taste ever again,you won't be. How do you...
  9. U

Smosh is taking inspiration from The Withcer.

Yeah,did you see their actual food battle videos?I can't relate that to the witcher in any way.
  10. U

Smosh is taking inspiration from The Withcer.

Smosh is taking inspiration from The Withcer. So I'm not a big fan of Smosh.They are the most subscribed channel on youtube. They are making their game about "food battles" and they are drawing inspiration for the witcher o.0?They mentioned it in the video and also in the description. "We are...
  11. U

PC configuration,can someone do me a favor :)?

Thank you so much,you're the best!!
  12. U

Woah thanks,but I actually think of taking a GTX 660 which needs only one PCI connector or whatever is called.Will CX430 Cosair(because it's avallable for me at Rijeka) be enough for that?If not,I'm going to stick with the Antec one.
  13. U

Thanks,sure,you can have the URL.Just keep in mind I have crazy limitations. 1st of,it's on Croatian(you might have some probmes with it),to get to PSUs go to>"Komponente">"Napajanja" 2nd I have to get it today(gotta go to somewhere and I'll be gone for a month tomorrow) so I can only buy...
  14. U

Sorry for bothering you so much Guy,I just can't sleep without finally getting a solution to this mess. Is this any better? CHIEFTEC A-135 Series APS-500S or this?CHIEFTEC Nitro Series BPS-500S
  15. U

The biggest problem that the store I'm buying it in is sooo limited.Is COOLERMASTER B500 fine -.-.?
  16. U

How does this PSU 500 W ANTEC VP500PC ES sound?
  17. U

Inspiring Stuff

I think this should be in the community forums since it doesn't really relate that much to the witcher games.I could say my cat reminds me of Philippa Eilheart(both are manipulative,evil,power hungry and selfish but cute looking and want to rule the world) and that doesn't give me permission to...
  18. U

Time of Contemp published tomorrow

This!The 2 branching universes after book 7 would greatly confuse me.The Witcher games would do a total other thing with Geralt and characters and the books will do a whole other thing with Geralt and the characters.What if Sapkowski does something to Triss or some other character,what if my...
  19. U

Time of Contemp published tomorrow

OOh I meant this was that new upcoming book,well isn't that new upcoming book going to mix everything up with the game canon?
  20. U

So depressed about the ending! (spoilers, of course)

Not really rare,me and all of my friends who have played the witcher 2 love her! In the first thread I saw a question:Why didn't Triss and Geraltgo back to pick up Philippa and Iorveth. Answer:The big political thing was starting and there was no time. Btw,OP,the game is not sexist.Look at...
Top Bottom