Search results

+
  1. B

The Witcher Store is here!

Awesome guys, I think many people are going to enjoy this! I do like to take a moment to make people aware of import taxes, which apply when items are shipped from the US (which seems to be the case here) to countries outside the US. These extra costs are NOT mentioned when the items are bought...
  2. B

Your D&D Alignment

I'm a True Neutral Elf Wizard (2nd Level); Ability Scores: Strength- 12, Dexterity- 12, Constitution- 10, Intelligence- 15, Wisdom- 15, Charisma- 11. So wise. Actually that sounds great. I know nothing about D&D though :P
  3. B

Let's talk about national foods & drinks

Because it's New Year's Eve today, I thought I'd share with you something we traditionally eat here today (I think similar in Belgium?). Oliebollen (literally "oil balls"): Balls of dough filled with raisins/apple/other things as preferred, deepfried and topped with powdered sugar. Simple...
  4. B

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays to CDPR and the community!:witchmas:
  5. B

Note to self: Don't visit this thread when you're hungry.
  6. B

Totalimmortal At least I'd still have made someone happy... :P
  7. B

Csàszàr Naww, sorry! I would totally send you some but I don't think that would work :P
  8. B

I'm totally a fan of cheese, but I'm also dutch, so I guess that came naturally. I love cheese best when it's riped longer. And Edammer and Maasdammer cheese are great! I don't think I have tasted as many special ones as you did, though, but another kind of cheese that I personally love is...
  9. B

Ohmygosh I ate this a few times when I was in Romania and it’s one of my favorite things! ---- Dutch cuisine is quite boring. The average dutch plate looks like this (it's always a piece of meat, potatoes and a random vegetable): Dutch winter foods however is great (though again, simple)...
  10. B

Now playing [music]

11. B

Now playing [music]

ReptilePZ Damn you! I kind of asked for that didn't I.
  12. B

Now playing [music]

Please don't! I already hear those at least twice a day every day :P
  13. B

What's Your Age?

Dunyyy What age would you suggest? 12? 16? :P King_Hochmeister is right!
  14. B

Where do you all come from?

I’m from the Netherlands, from a town so close to Rotterdam you might as well say I live in Rotterdam. I personally think it’s one of the most boring cities there is, and pictures (like the one below) do it more good than it deserves. Nothing worse than Amsterdam though, so I got lucky there...
  15. B

Welcome Thread [Archive]

toptoad Welcome!
  16. B

What's Your Age?

I'm 20, and from what I hear I am the exact opposite. I'm still not sure whether that's a good or bad thing :P
  17. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Even though this means waiting a bit longer, it is obviously for the better. I would rather wait a bit longer, than play a game that's prematurely released so to say. It must have been difficult to do this, but it just proves that you respect your fans!
  18. B

Now playing [music]

Just came home from a concert of these three bands!
  19. B

Welcome Thread [Archive]

theAlmightyF Welcome, Fabian!
  20. B

V sync OFF/ON

Unfortunately, I don't think the game has an option to toggle V-sync (I ran into the same problem myself). If it bothers you a lot you could try forcing it on via the control panel of your graphics card.
Top Bottom