Search results

+
  1. I

CDPR you can still fix this.

Even though your list sounds a little too much, what you said at the end ties it together. This fall from grace IS unprecedented, the response in turn, must be too.
  2. I

Honestly, to me, the broken AI tweaks/fixes (NPCs/Cops) is more immersion breaking than the glitches (I'm on PC). I know console versions are busted, but there's work to be done on all platforms regardless - this whole mess is so damn depressing TBH.
  3. I

My wishlist for fixes: 1. AI fixes/tweaks so not to break immersion (including Police AI, come on now...). 2. Add some of the glaringly obvious cut features back into the game, now that you're in 'PR fix mode', don't leave it to modders. 3. Obviously the bugs/glitches/wonkiness.....but that...
  4. I

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

AMAZING NEWS!! Now please CDPR, let them use the 'Witcher' and 'Geralt' branding pretty please, the community will love you for it!! XX
  5. I

Does your Geralt sheath his sword after combat?

Does your Geralt sheath his sword after combat? OK, so I'm not sure if my game is bugged or not, but with my auto-sheath of sword seems to not be working. The new manual sword sheath option works as intended, with Geralt not pulling out his sword when near monsters, requiring manual...
  6. I

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I must be psychic.... as soon as I got into the castle, I just knew I should stop playing, and wait until the expansions. I fully planned on playing around after the credits, but when I saw that message about it being 'pre-ending world state'... that was the end for me!! Finished the game with...
  7. I

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

I had this problem too for a while, meditated a few days, and he was able to be talked to (after dusk both times) - I recommend trying this for a while for sure! :)
  8. I

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Exactly... it's already extremely easy to overlevel in this game (and I'm playing on Death March). I still do missions that are greyed out and I'm glad I don't get the full XP from them, I'm happy to do them for the story and characters along the way: roleplaying doesn't require you to be...
  9. I

[Bug Report] Person in Distress near Fayrlund not working correctly

Most of the Persons in Distress quests seem a bit bugged...(like Claywich etc), pls fix CDPR xxxoooxxxooo
  10. I

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Surely you jest.... this is the fastest and most transparent a devs been about patching since... well, ever. This is a massive game that's 'nigh on perfect, sure.. there are problems: but no-one can say CDPR isn't patching a lot and in a quick fashion: a patch a week is amazing compared to any...
  11. I

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

Are you meaning that slight delay at the start of any Roach movement? Does my head in too!
  12. I

Nice!!!! Thanks mate....that was going to bug me - was the Djinn fight, used Dimeritium bombs for days :)
  13. I

Primary Fixes: Persons in Distress turning up (Claywich Barber/Merchant etc .... want them Gwents!) Mutagen 'one only' 1.05 bug Roach animation at start of moving delay (I think this one is universal...amyright?) Sometimes I can't cast in Boss fights, it says "can't do that in combat'... with a...
  14. I

Claywich barber is missing even after a relog

I'm sure they are looking - it's CDPR, not Ubi lol... but yeah, they'll suss this one - most people I know have the Persons in Distress going missing (actually, everyone with W3 I know....lol).
  15. I

Not sure if a bug or not but.. Barber I saved won't show up in Claywith

Lots and Lots of witchers have this problem brother - It seems to be one of the most talked about bugs (due to the missing Gwent cards on the Claywich one) especially..... I would put money on it being fixed in the next or patch after next.
  16. I

Person in distress in velen Bug

Keen as for this to be fixed too (PC / 1.05). Person in distress missions seem to be one of the main reported bugged quests......and the Claywich one is needed for the Gwent cards: help us out CDPR (we believe in you!) :)
  17. I

Has 1.05 fixed this for anyone? My Claywich merchant is still bugged.....keen AS on those missing Gwent cards!!!
  18. I

My Claywich Barber is also missing, he'll probably turn up at some stage... hope he didn't get attached on the way to the village!
  19. I

Vendor/Feature Icons on the Map - Only showing once close to them [World Map / PC]

Vendor/Feature Icons on the Map - Only showing once close to them [World Map / PC] Can someone confirm this is how it is for everyone? Once I've discovered areas of interest, they stay on the map (from Notice Boards/NPCs etc), but only certain icons are always on the rest of my map once...
  20. I

[PC] merchants not showing on map

Are you playing on Death March? I've heard the map is affected by this difficulty... which would explain why they only show up when you are close to them on the world map (it does make life harder).
Top Bottom