Search results

+
  1. T

Change the Premium Card Refund

I think they can give slightly more, maybe 800 scraps, 500 powder (100 bonus powder for the confusion)
  2. T

GWENT Closed Beta registrations ending soon

>< Yea this is late
  3. T

Cahir's Ability

This is the point I am referring to. Sargarth is correct here.
  4. T

Cahir's Ability

Unless (and hopefully) I am misunderstanding your initial point, you have never tried Albrich and Cynthia and have no idea. Please go ahead and try it without getting CA on last round. It will literally give you no advantage since opponent will also draw a card. The other point is just your...
  5. T

Is NR still a broken deck?

Maybe the Dwarf craze has gone down a little, with the monster swarming the ladder QQ.
  6. T

Cahir's Ability

- Albrich and Cynthia do not work like that, it only works if 1) You win round 1 and they pass round 2 early. 2) You are 2 cards up on last round (Meaning they play last card and you still have 2 cards left). Going second in last round does nothing, you will just draw them a card as well ...
  7. T

Mardroeme is too weak now..

I think it should be buffed up to 4 again. It is kind of weak tbh as I only see it used in foglet deck from time to time. Maybe they should do this. Choose to buff by 3 or debuff by 4. This way we can use it to counter discard decks.
  8. T

CORAL Frost?

Dont think we should buff Coral because you have to remember, this is a one sided weather! Much better than any type of weather card. Talking about weather, they are much stronger than in Witcher 3 because there are more cards now with the drawing mechanic between rounds. In essence, on...
  9. T

The Good & Suck of Gwent & Why I Won't Spend $ on It (though I would have liked to)

Hefty wall of text, so I thought I would scroll down to look at the balance you suggest... And oh boy... It is clear to me you are a Nilfgaard hater. Rot Tosser is the only one I can kind of agree with, but Mangonel and Tibor? Are you serious? Do you actually see them played much at all? I...
  10. T

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

If they keep reward system like this, then no, not a Pay to Win. It is too easy to make a good deck with all the scraps from level rewards/ dailies/ GG/ rank rewards.
  11. T

Pavetta, Shani and Renew is ridicolous OP

I guess we should just have vanilla cards and boring cards that do x damage >.> That way we do not have to tech against meta...
  12. T

The Witcher Book Series

True that!
  13. T

Cahir's Ability

Maybe right now Cahir is a little strong, but if we just outright make him "if opponent did not pass", it might be a little weak to be honest. I main Nilfgaard so I certainly do not want that. I suggest: 1) Add "if opponent did not pass", but make him vanilla body of 12 str, I think this is...
  14. T

Is NR still a broken deck?

Wait ST is one of the worst decks? @@ How come I keep seeing them at higher MMR in ranked matches (4100). By far the most common faction lol! Usually it is the dwarves or dragoon archetype.
  15. T

Premium cards rate

Definitely something was off. I got some premium cards, commons and epics during the beginning of the patch. But since then, they have not been appearing! D:
  16. T

The Witcher Book Series

I have read all the Witcher novels. All the officially translated ones available, and the fan translated for the last two books. Personally, I want many characters to be included: Bonhart, Angoulême, the Rats, Essi Daven,Mosaic, Tea & Vea and Queen Meve.
  17. T

So this just happened :D

I think they should give a medal for that!
  18. T

Skellige is breaking the game

I have deck tracker recording, and at 4000-4200 MMR in ranked, most common is still ST by a huge margin. Monsters 2nd followed by Skellige. I play Nilfgaard, and I match up badly against Skellige, so if they are indeed over 50 percent... it would be terrible for me lol.
  19. T

The faction you dont like to play against - Poll

The skellige discard deck i quite auto-pilot...well same can be said about a lot of decks as well. I like playing /playing against decks that have many options.
  20. T

Cow Carcass Timer Priority

I am confused... so how does this work? The unit that is placed first has priority?
Top Bottom