Search results

+
  1. T

Feelsgood moments!

Feelsgood moments! They play Redanian elite, I play Ida Emean, and then they use reinforcement :))
  2. T

Morenn Card (For those that have the card or seen it in action > <)

Morenn Card (For those that have the card or seen it in action &gt; &lt;) Hi All, Please help me with this. So Morenn can target one target for 6 damage or not? Or is it 3 damage each only? Thanks!
  3. T

Is there MMR system?

Is there MMR system? I am wondering if there is a MMR system in place, because I am noticing most of the players I am facing have a good collection of cards. So if I play well and have a good win ratio, will I be facing players with similar good ratios? Or is it completely random?
  4. T

Question on Mulligan and Card drawing

Question on Mulligan and Card drawing Hi, I have some questions regarding the mulligan and card drawing. 1. When I mulligan, do the cards I remove go to the bottom of the deck?(I believe this is the case) 2. When I play Elven mercenary, the draw order is completely random or is it by the deck...
  5. T

Want to buy Kegs

Want to buy Kegs I want to purchase more kegs, but now that Nilfgaards are scheduled to be released soon, I kind of want to wait...Any ideas how this works? If I purchase kegs now, I will miss out on getting the new cards ><
  6. T

Rewards for Beta Testing

Rewards for Beta Testing Just wondering if Beta Testers might get a little something. I know other games give like a portrait/character skin or something...it would be nice if we get one :P Maybe they should say that any Beta testers that got to a certain level are eligible for a portrait...
  7. T

Nilfgaard/Wipe

Nilfgaard/Wipe Any clues on when the Nilfgaard faction will be released? I assume they also need to be tested for balance and the game will not be released before they are introduced. This also brings up another question...will they be wiping progress with introduction of Nilfgaard into...
  8. T

Question on future nerfs and disenchant/mill value

Question on future nerfs and disenchant/mill value Dear Devs, I have a question regarding the disenchant/mill value once a card is nerfed. Will we get full value of the crafting cost (like in Hearthstone)? Or will the disenchant value remain the same? Thanks, Joe
  9. T

So I have been playing Witcher and OMG this is the genre I desire!

So I have been playing Witcher and OMG this is the genre I desire! Firstly, a big thanks to the developers for bringing this Polish series to life with The Witcher Series (btw, I also bought the 2 translated novels which I will read after completing the games) While this game is not as...
Top Bottom