Search results

+
  1. Henryk_Marczak

Favorite female characters in games?

Rynn from the Drakan games . . .
  2. Henryk_Marczak

The General Videogame Thread

I still pretty well only play on me Xbox 360 and recently played another Polish designed game Two Worlds Two which I had played once but it was years ago so started a new game then the expansion Pirates of the Flying Fortress and after that Two Worlds Two again. I also have the Two Worlds first...
  3. Henryk_Marczak

The General Videogame Thread

I've been playing 360 games since 2011 when someone gave me that Xbox. Recently just finished Witcher enhanced edition so back to my 360. Don't really like playing on the computer and since I have no intention to go nex-gen I stuck with replaying what I've got. I must say that my all time fave...
  4. Henryk_Marczak

Movies / TV Shows!

Going to watch DEXTER: New Blood, new season.
  5. Henryk_Marczak

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

Triss Merigold! Skilled in the arts of magic and politics, you also show strong empathy to all those less fortunate than you. This admirable quality, of course, comes with the risk of putting the welfare of others above your own.
  6. Henryk_Marczak

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

I'm 69, my wife met me at a Pong table. My son and I would play Contra C at the corner shop then got the NES version. Had to get a computer for the kids school work and got into PC games, ones the machine would run.
  7. Henryk_Marczak

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I'll go with female every time. Geralt should have a potion to switch gender. Dragon's Dogma let you switch at anytime and recreate you Arisen.
  8. Henryk_Marczak

Having problems creating a savegame

I was playing Morrowind on my Xbox 360 and someone mentioned to shut doors after opening coz it uses game blocks, also something about emptying too many chests. I only kept 2 or 3 game save slots.
  9. Henryk_Marczak

What game are you currently playing

My computer was $300 (quite old now) but it runs The Witcher Enhanced. Still only have a 360 but maybe one day get a NEXGEN. Haha! I don't even have a phone.
  10. Henryk_Marczak

I played Divinity II: Ego Draconis and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga on my Xbox 360 a lot of replays, I don't think Divinity Original Sin would run on my cheap computer but would have been interesting to check it out.
  11. Henryk_Marczak

Morrowind was the first game I got when we got a computer way back but haven't play computer games since someone gave me an Xbox 360 Oct 2011, since then every RPG I could find for that machine. Fairly recently I downloaded Morrowind+DLC for the 360 and really liked it a lot, more so that...
  12. Henryk_Marczak

Now playing [music]

13. Henryk_Marczak

My daily sword practice (real World)

@Kid_SixXx I did Russian Systema for about 6 month 2007, we used metal non-sharp knives and often 2 onto 1 in an alley situation getting poked and slashed. Our trainer was very much MMA, I was black and blue and had to stop from all the thumping I got. Our training hall was bare concrete floor...
  14. Henryk_Marczak

My daily sword practice (real World)

I've always had an interest in sword since I was a kid, 42+ years ago I got into Tai Chi Chuan (Kung Fu) and learnt Chinese style sword and saber forms, form is also mirrored with left hand. My sword style has advanced a lot over the years and practice everyday. I also did Aikido and Kenjutsu...
  15. Henryk_Marczak

@mortoise Alice Madness Returns was a lot of fun and very interesting, after completing you can go back to find missed items to collect in each chapter. Includes the first Alice game.
  16. Henryk_Marczak

Just started the Witcher Enhanced Edition on me PC, other than that I've been playing games on me Xbox 360, mostly RPG type games since 2011. Recently finished Alice: Madness Returns, BioShock Infinite and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements. I was going to replay Rise of the Tomb...
  17. Henryk_Marczak

Favorite book?

Elric of Melniboné I've been a fan of the band Hawkwind since 1970 and became familiar with Micheal Moorcock's Elric of Meinbone books because he was a band member. A review of Stormbringer . . .
  18. Henryk_Marczak

Movies / TV Shows!

Conan the Adventurer (1997) was a weekly one hour American television live action-adventure series. The role of Conan was played by Ralf Moeller, two time Mr. Universe, a native of Germany, and friend to Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have the boxed DVD set.
  19. Henryk_Marczak

Finally after all these years

There was a demo for the Witcher which didn't have Geralt as the protagonist, did have a female. I was looking to see if there was a download for it and found this Witcher 2007 version. I ordered the full original game disc online and should have it soon. The Witcher demo game runs very well...
  20. Henryk_Marczak

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

The Troll under the bridge was the best ever ... and Triss Merigold tent scene.
Top Bottom