Search results

+
  1. U

Marcin Iwinski is here in my city!

Congratulations .
  2. U

A Fan Service DLC like "Citadel" For The Witcher 3

Cool idea . It also makes me sad . It was so sad to say "Good Bye" to Commander Shepard , it'll be even more difficult to say the same to our beloved "Geralt of Rivia" :( Hopefully there will be some kind of prequel story of Geralt at some point .
  3. U

one thing i disliked about witcher 2

If you pay attention then Witcher 2 story is completely independent from Witcher 1 and you don't even need to play the first one to completely understand the second . The plot is totally different , please pay attention and try to play the game again . Witcher 2 is one of those games that must...
  4. U

Why I hate Witcher 2

I think I may be the only one who had absolutely no issue with Witcher 2 . The only thing I hated was how enemy attack me right after the cutscene before Geralt can even draw his sword . That becomes frustrating on higher difficulty levels because you lose your health before even the real fight...
  5. U

Witcher 3...in skyrim

http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/8339399-1389964114.jpg excellent
  6. U

Gametrailers/Neogaf: Top 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2014

Ya , The Longest Journey saga always featured two worlds in games . One is Cyberpunk and other is Dark Fantasy World . TLJ series is among best when it comes to story telling , but game is still in early stages so lot of stuff will be improved . The trailer you saw was from early prototype .
  7. U

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt , Star Citizen Beta , Dreamfall Chapters , Pillars of Eternity , Broken Sword 5 episode two , Broken Age , Routine and one and only , The Forest . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08s__Fg8d3A
  8. U

Lol Gametrailers is a joke . I'll take Neogaf seriously though . Good pick guys . No one cares about Pachter's buddies at GT .
  9. U

You earned my respect .
  10. U

Games that changed the world

Wing Commander .? Total War .? Civilization .?
  11. U

When can we expect more game footage?

E3 2014 , in June . I hope they show it before at GDC , otherwise once again they'll be at Microsoft's stage to show the demo . The more they stay away from these corporations the better . On other hand as much as I like to see Witcher 3's gameplay , it is understandable that lot of gamers from...
  12. U

GTX 650ti enough for medium?

You'll be fine don't worry . I ran Witcher 2 on high settings at bit lower resolutions on my ancient Gt240 video card with old ass dual core processor , it ran fine most of the time at decent frame rates . Only area where frame rates really drop for few minutes is during battle of Vergen in...
  13. U

I think you'll be fine . Sometimes your PC can really surprise you . With good driver support I think you'll be fine with medium settings with decent frame rates so chill out or follow what "emperorzorn" said .
  14. U

Not sure where you saw console footage because CD Projekt said they are still struggling with performance issues on consoles , at eurogamer expo . Not even PC footage is ready to be shown to public and they already started to show console footage , a version that is planned to be ported from PC...
  15. U

Happy New Year

I hope it exceeds all expectations just like how Mass Effect 2 did (for me).
  16. U

Happy New Year

Happy new year . 12:16AM .
  17. U

Some (new) information

thanks for sharing.
  18. U

How do you save mages from getting slaughtered at the end?

Save Triss instead of Philipa in Chapter 3 . Simple .
  19. U

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Happy Holidays guys .
  20. U

is the PC gonna be the definite version

What kind of question is that .? They have confirmed it few times already that game is built from ground up to be a PC Game . However they said that they will try their best to make each version as good as possible but PC is priority confirmed by John at E3 in interview with ElderGeek and and...
Top Bottom