Search results

+
  1. Phil5000

How do you make frustrating Arasaka random ambushes stop?

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas. Someone please tell me there's a way to make the random Arasaka ambushes stop. I understand it from a story perspective but its got to the point I can't drive anywhere in the city anymore, not without getting killed three or four times until by luck I manage to get...
  2. Phil5000

Do voices sound alright on your game?

Hi everyone. I'm having a bit of trouble with the game audio, specifically some voices. Most of the audio, like environmental, engines ect sound great but the voices sound kinda base heavy and right in your ear. This is the first game I've played on my Series X so I can't really compare it to...
  3. Phil5000

Why do cops attack me when i shoot bounties?

Hi everyone. I'm pretty early in the game, trying to get to grips with everything. Its a great game but i get confused a lot. I got a tutorial message saying I could use my scanner to see if npcs had bounties and the cops would pay me for neutralizing them. One, I don't seem to get paid, and two...
  4. Phil5000

Confused. I already had a scanner.

Hi everyone. My first playthru and I'm near the start of the game, still getting to grips with it, and I'm confused. I don't think V starts with any implants but she has a scanner. I've been scanning stuff constantly. I didn't really understand that. I went to Vic the first time and he installs...
  5. Phil5000

Trying to get Dolby Atmos to work. Series X.

Hi everyone. I know this isn't exactly a game problem but maybe someone would be able to help me. I haven't got any help through official sources. I'd like to try out Dolby Atmos because I don't have a proper headset at the moment, just an old pair of stereo headphones. So I downloaded the app...
  6. Phil5000

Should I upgrade my HDMI cable?

Hi everyone. I was wondering if people generally think its worth it to upgrade their HDMI cable to a 48 mega bit per whatsit super duper one. Or is the one that comes with the Series X all you need? I have a modern 4k tv. I have no plans to upgrade to an 8k one, so would I be getting an...
  7. Phil5000

Are there derelict areas in CP? Sewers? An undercity?

Hey everyone. I'm pretty keen to start my first playthru of CP. I was wondering if there are any derelict areas, or horror themed areas in the game. Dungeons, for want of a better word. Like maybe a mutant infested undercity, or disused sewers or something like that. Or is Night City just not...
  8. Phil5000

Additional face presets for consoles?

Hi everyone. I've just started playing with the character creator and I'm surprised to see so few face presets. Only three. I don't suppose there is but can I download more? I'd had my heart set on the model used for the very first gameplay footage they showed of fem V. Remember that? I'd...
  9. Phil5000

Does V start with cyberware?

Hi everyone. I'm starting my first game soon and I've just been playing around with the character creator. There's an option for cyberware marks (or scars, not sure what you'd call them), which seem completely cosmetic. My question is are they just cosmetic? If V starts the game with implants...
  10. Phil5000

Should refresh rate match frames per second?

Hi everyone. I just have a quick question about getting started playing Cyberpunk on the Series X. I just got the console and this is the first game I want to play so I'm still learning things. I set the Video preference to Performance, so its running in 60fps. My tv has the option for 120Hz...
  11. Phil5000

Deleting addons on PS4 for Witcher 3.

Deleting addons on PS4 for Witcher 3. Hi everyone. Is it possible to remove an addon after its been installed on PS4? I want to remove or turn off the finishing animations because I don't want the gore. Thanks everyone.
  12. Phil5000

Stuck on the second ballista. (xbox)

Stuck on the second ballista. (xbox) Hiya, I've just started playing and am at the part where you have to capture and fire a ballista down on the street near the beginning of the game. It's not the bit where you aim for the king. The problem is I'm trying to aim, and hitting the A key so the...
Top Bottom