Search results

+
  1. M

Offically The Witcher 3 Best Selling Game on PC !

This is great news! CDPR did a great job getting this game all together, and it definitely deserves to be at No.1
  2. M

What's with people wanting to nerf everything?

It's good to see a lot of people agree. I mean I remember way back when it was the goal to become overpowered in an RPG xD. Strange if that's changed, but seeing as most people don't seem to agree with nerfing I would say it probably hasn't. Plus the guys that suggest that it's because the game...
  3. M

What's with people wanting to nerf everything?

What's with people wanting to nerf everything? I cannot for the life of me understand why there are people wanting to nerf skill trees in this game. I mean it's an RPG, and when you level properly you get OP skills. This is the first I've heard of people suggesting nerfing a single player games...
  4. M

Consequences and quest tie-ins are amazing!

I couldn't agree with you more, the immense amount of immersion and how alive everything feels is just breathtaking. Just by soaking in the atmosphere and taking your time with the world you can really see the changes that take place and the effects of your decisions. The Witcher has always been...
  5. M

Roleplaying in Witcher 3 is very limited. Far too limited for a 2015 game than needs a GTX970 and a quad core.

Fanboyism? I'm sorry but someone else's ignorance, doesn't make people that are not ignorant fanboys. I mean come on! I'm not attacking anyone, I made a joke because the post read quite ludicrously. It doesn't need to be personally explained, as just by existing as it does invalidates itself...
  6. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

If you're looking for an enhanced edition release on PC, I would say that could be a possibility considering what we've seen from them in the past. Also it's pretty common for open world games to tell you you've reached the edge of the world. A lot of them decide to take a wall it off approach...
  7. M

Which hairstyle is canon?

Well, according to the books description I don't think the game has the 'truly' canon haircut. However in the game it doesn't really matter, the one used in W2 main game is probably considered to be so going forward though. They do put a barber in the game for a reason, just choose what you like...
  8. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Consoles probably couldn't handle it, and unfortunately they just didn't have enough money to make two completely separate builds for PC and console. However on the bright side, I'm sure it'll be modded in just the same :)
  9. M

level 30, nothing more to do?

I loved that side quest! It did take a lot longer to complete than others, so the XP gain makes sense.
  10. M

What timescale are we thinking for next patch?

What timescale are we thinking for next patch? I'm loving the game so far, just one problem really with M/KB targeting not working properly (otherwise I like the controls). Are we thinking a week, or maybe a few weeks? There are a few unfortunate bugs I've come across that'll hopefully be...
  11. M

Hilarious Mistake I Made.

Here, take a redpoint xD. Sounds like something I would do too. What difficulty are you on?
  12. M

Roleplaying in Witcher 3 is very limited. Far too limited for a 2015 game than needs a GTX970 and a quad core.

I've got a pouch of 200 orens for any witcher that can dispatch of the troll lurking under the bridge of this forum.
  13. M

How will you deal with perma-death if it comes?

Well I would try it. Then I would cry.
  14. M

Share your open world adventures!

Share your open world adventures! So here I am on the road with roach and I'm coming up on a bridge. It appeared a not so pleasant man decided to try and rob me, so I told him to back off with my witcher medallion. He then complies and lets me past swearing never to come back, or rob on this...
  15. M

Very disappointed with the combat

I can't say I agree, I love the combat. It's so precise and in depth and the challenge can be brutal on death march. Signs are really useful though, and doing a riposte or dodge against monsters is what you should do rather than trying to parry them. Parrying is something you should do only...
  16. M

Witcher 3 News Page?

Witcher 3 News Page? What happened to the Witcher 3 News page? Every time I try to get onto it I just get redirected to the buy site. Anyone know why? ---------- Updated at 04:30 AM ---------- Just to clarify I mean the website, not the News forum.
  17. M

Missed the White Orchard Gwent quest. Am I now unable to get most cards?

Well if you didn't take the tutorial, you might be short a few cards. However you can get almost all the cards one way or another. There are some unique ones that you might only be able to get in that one area, but it shouldn't be a problem getting some of the other cards as you'll still be able...
  18. M

So I'm just playing Gwent and I see this...

Just managed to beat him a bit ago, but damn every time I was about to win with Impenetrable Fog he pulls out his hero archer guy to finish me off. At least his cards were funny though xD, plus he did give a nice card back indeed.
  19. M

Ain't that the truth xD. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one. I feel like I must be the only one that didn't get sick of that meme :P. Best meme ever in my opinion :D
  20. M

So I'm just playing Gwent and I see this... GG, CDPR. GG. Whoever thought of the description for that was a genius xD
Top Bottom