Search results

+
  1. G

First Witcher School?

Letho in TW2 said that the Viper School fell into ruin long ago which could possibly mean it was an old school or Nilfgaard's rise to power put the Vipers out of their job and forced the school into ruin, the Manticore School is described as to being in the east but could quite possibly be one...
  2. G

Aeron What????

Is this a joke?
  3. G

any blood and wine wallpapers ?

That's a really good one though green Cat armour looks way too bright
  4. G

The magic of The Witcher 3. What is it exactly?

A developer that thinks about the product first and the money second.
  5. G

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Grandmaster armours are my favourite but compared to the quality of TW2 armours they're way too fanciful. A wanderer who risks his neck for 10 orens isn't likely to be wearing the turtleneck from hell or whatever the hell the feline set is suppose to be. TW1 and TW2 armour were very similar to...
  6. G

1000 hours!

1.2k hours for me, doing my first death march full expansion playthrough
  7. G

GOTY edition questions

One of the articles on this had a quote saying something along the lines of "Everybody got involved" with making the GOTY thing. I sure hope that means it'll have something other than bundled content we already have but CDPR have kinda changed from how they were back in the day so not gonna hold...
  8. G

HW Long & Loose Hairlinr Fix?

it's still a pretty disappointing hairstyle though rip
  9. G

Merging W2 with W3's open world

Should be mandatory to look at what modders can do before coming up with an idea.
  10. G

Anybody Else a Bit Disappointed with the Grandmaster Gear?

I never found armor that exceeded grandmaster O: I don't think I did anyway, I basically just went around with manticore and nothing else thouigh. Going through on NGP+ but I'll let you know if I encounter this problem.
  11. G

Progress bar to "Master Marksman" achievement

There's a console command that unlocks all the achievements but I don't know if it works with GOG.
  12. G

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

An arena that allows you to play and maybe unlock other Witchers, each with their own unique talents and buffs?
  13. G

Combat Animations: W3 vs W2

Hmmm, I think they have around the same amount. It's just TW2 has longer animations that are more fancy, they went for more practical fighting moves in TW3 (which I think they should've balanced it since backflips in TW1 were the shit). It makes sense though and there's only minor differences in...
  14. G

Dear Devs -Please Read!

I might but resetting Geralt should work. Maybe even just adding xp would do the trick, you're in a sticky situation since I've never really experimented with out of date saves before.
  15. G

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

It would've been simple enough to not change the vanilla appearance and just add the paint variant in when you actually painted it right?
  16. G

Dear Devs -Please Read!

Use console commands to reset Geralt, bring him to the level you want him to be, etc etc. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1555/? If installing mods is not your cup of tea then perhaps use a trainer http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-trainer.4451/ If neither...
  17. G

Whats wrong with CD Project Red ?

“Mr. Wonka: "Don’t forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted." Charlie Bucket: "What happened?" Mr. Wonka: "He lived happily ever after.” It doesn't happen, stop lying to yourself
  18. G

No rain at Blood and Wine

It's normal. This is has been addressed before, the chances of rain are much lower than that of Velen and Skellige.
Top Bottom