Search results

+
  1. K

[SPOILERS FOR TW1/2/3] Triss Merigold - master manipulator or a victim of circumstance?

Triss, based on books as well as games, is one of d nicer and more naive characters in the Witcher universe and that with her crazy love for Geralt despite knowing about Yen, or perhaps knowing about Yen not being "right" for Geralt, is one of her most endearing characteristics as far as books...
  2. K

do choices really matter in TW3? [Spoilers]

thanks, i did read through that and similar posts and in particular liked Scholdarr.452's elaborate analysis in this (http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/46571-Why-the-main-narrative-in-the-last-third-of-the-game-is-a-bad-hot-mess-major-spoilers!!!) and related threads thankfully my friend...
  3. K

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

oh many, some that i remember off the top of my head: - a strumpet says "It's a material world, and i'm a material girl" :P - the Twilight book - the Monty Python bunny
  4. K

Favorite funny quotes from NPCs

one that always has me in splits and singing along is some random beggar singing "hey there, Grey boy! ..." whenever Geralt passes by
  5. K

ya thts d kinda of thing i'm talking about; it feels like tokenism another real bad experience i had yesterday was when i went to rescue Margarita and saw Sile that was bad, why have me save Sile in TW2 if she was gonna b here for just 1 dialogue? i definitely didn't mind saving her in TW2 but...
  6. K

Trial of Dexterity [SPOILERS]

Trial of Dexterity [SPOILERS] so i was roaming around trying to find some Bear School gear when i happened to see this lovely path developed by CDPR tho i really wanted to get the Bear School gear and move on with the story (time traveliing with Avallach) i saw this beautiful and downright...
  7. K

that's kinda my bone with this game in TW2 the choices seemed more meaningful, personal and drastic of course i was not expecting something as earth-shattering as the Iorveth/Roche conundrum (as CDPR had stated so before the TW3 release) but I expected my decisions to be more meaningful than...
  8. K

do choices really matter in TW3? [Spoilers] i am aware i might b stirring up a hornet's nest here but i need to understand if i'm missing anything i love the game and would love a second run with different choices but I'm not sure there are any "real" choices! i'm 150 hours plus into The Wild...
  9. K

Patch 1.12 Gwent cards victory display too bright

Ditto; altho i shrugged it off assuming it was just a change in UI i7-3770@3.40 GHz, 8 Gb RAM, GTX 660Ti, Win 7
  10. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

After patch 1.11 1. Found a guy in Skellige trying to sharpen an invisible sword/axe 2. The Home button to hide the map is a wonderful idea for great screenshots, however all interaction disappears e.g. can't see which herbs to pick (no E prompt) 3. At least once, after hiding the map, i could...
  11. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

1. Blacksmiths still unavailable when you reach after Fast Travel; you have to meditate n only then they are free to talk 2. The crossbow doesn't shoot more times than it does; some drowners almost killed me yesterday 3. Please get rid of the tab+selection for crossbows and bombs and allow for...
  12. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

i still have the "Passed the Trial" achievement even after patch 1.10 needless to say i am nowhere near completing the game, pls take the achievement away, it's taunting :P
  13. K

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

thanks 0nakita I hd stopped playing since last month waiting for the patch to release :D
  14. K

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

where to find Triss after patch 1.10 recently installed patch 1.10 and was hoping to find Triss in Kaer Morhen could only find Yen and talk to her about Triss and the Wild Hunt etc but Triss was no where to be seen any pointers where to locate her or if any particular quest needs to be active...
  15. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

BIG ONES sent Triss, Letho, Keira and Lambert, in that order and long ago in terms of both actual days and quests, to Kaer Morhen but when I reach Kaer Morhen during Ugly Baby only Lambert is present! i kno Triss romance is being handled, but what abt Letho and Keira it breaks game logic for...
  16. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

have been playing a lil more thn my usual quota of late; these are things tht trouble me 1. Need an easy button configuration for Crossbow/bombs just like Signs; the Tab+Mouse selection is very tedious and un-PC-like 2. Many many times Blacksmiths/Armorers icons don't show up in map (even for...
  17. K

The Play's The Thing

Did itch her? ROTFL
  18. K

The Play's The Thing

The Play's The Thing there has been some negative publicity goin on abt CDPR wch made me real sad hweve i sat to play for a half hour today and, as always, got so engrossed that i continued over 3 and stumbled upon this quest i have over 70 hours clocked in and have hardly done a few quests n...
  19. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

TAB + Mouse selection is a bad design choice for selecting bombs/crossbow, need to b able to assign keyboard/mouse button I have been playing on Easy so far so never really needed to use the crossbow or bombs bt now i intend to play d game as properly n methodically as i did with TW2, crafting...
  20. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

some bugs, none major 1. it seems d people work for too long, it seems unreal; once I even saw them working in the rain 2. Gravity does not seem to apply to NPCs carrying heavy boxes/cartons; they almost always have a spring in their step and sometimes are not even touching the ground improvs...
Top Bottom