Search results

+
  1. K

your most anticipated games

Routine is another game, not related to Frictional. Still looks amazing though, love the love horror is getting these days. The new Frictional game has a site now, with a video/teaser/whatever attached (first of 8?) and it's fucking WEIRD. Looks like it might be related to SCP. holy shit...
  2. K

Valve is making 3 big announcments

They delivered exactly what everyone was expecting. Hopefuly they can manage to make SteamOS into a viable platform, so I can finally erase all trace of Windows from my PC. It's nice to want things.
  3. K

nextfrictionalgame.com Looks like they're moving away from Amnesia to a sci-fi game. Should get more info in ~3-4 days at the speed it's currently counting down.
  4. K

Valve is making 3 big announcments

Well this is different.
  5. K

D1 vs Much, much later

What do you mean what will become of TCA? They're SEGAs biggest studio, by far, and working on 5 games currently (Rome 2, TW Arena, Alien game, Warhammer game, +something else).
  6. K

D1 vs Much, much later

It really should have had a beta and wait till it's ready. Feels weird saying this, but they should look at how Paradox Dev Studio has been doing things in the last couple of years (and they had some of the worst launches ever before they got their shit together). Then again, Rome 2 had six...
  7. K

Good news everyone! Press A for Awesome, dubstep, tablet integration,... here we come!
  8. K

This could be GOTY 2014.

OCTODAAAD nobody suspects a thing OCTODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Loved the first game and I'm glad this is finally getting the attention it deserves. We need more games that just go full on crazy (but I guess people on this forum might not agree, considering how well Saints Row 4 is regarded here).
  9. K

Gamescom 2013

Sony hyping Gamescom, they better fuckin deliver
  10. K

Gamescom 2013

With Valve there, who cares about consoles. Steambox, Source 2, Half Life 3, Portal 3, L4D3 announcements imminent!
  11. K

Should Cyberpunk run on Unreal Engine 4 ?

Based on what we've seen so far, it's not really among the most impressive of the new engines. Not sure what Epics plan is next gen, they wanted to focus on their engine, but all major developer/publisher are now making their own engines inhouse and the smaller devs can't afford it.
  12. K

It's probably better if they never release it, tbh. There's no chance in hell that it lives up to the hype, it's been too long now. Even if they're waiting to release it along Source 2, they've handled this whole thing very poorly. E:In other news, Klei (Mark of the Ninja, Don't Starve)...
  13. K

Oh boy Valve, why are you doing this again 1.Release massive "Korean" patch for HL2 2.Surgeon Simulator 2013 gets Team Fortress DLC 3.Someone finds this in the DLC (notice the korean) 4.Devs confirm it's an official puzzle 5.Potato Sack 6.Internet: "Omg guise its HL3!! HYPE!!" Every.Goddamn.Time.
  14. K

E3 2013

So apparently Ryse QTEs are "fake" and it doesn't even matter if you miss them. Gaming will now finally be able to move past "Press X for Awesome" to a point where even that is not necessary!
  15. K

PS4 will require subscription to play online multiplayer.

Not in six months, but yeah, by the end of the generation most games will very likely be digital. And that's not a bad thing, I'm 100% digital on my PC and I never want to go back to disks. It all depends on wheter or not customers can trust Sony/MS not to fuck us over at every step. If not...
  16. K

E3 2013

For some reason I thought the PS4 was a bit bigger than this (especially since it has internal power supply)
  17. K

E3 2013

Megaman in the new Smash $$$$$$$
  18. K

E3 2013

I have a hard time coping with the fact that, outside Witcher 3/Dark Souls 2, Final Fantasy XV was the most impressive thing at E3. What is going on here... Infamous is another one that looked way better than it had any right to.
  19. K

E3 2013

Nope, it's down for me. This was in the cboat thread from a day ago. He said MS was the one who convinced EA/Ubi into the whole deal (Actiblizz was less enthusiastic, but they don't give a shit with all the DLC money) and they're going to announce something even more draconic at Gamescom. Think...
  20. K

E3 2013

According to the leak on GAF, the MS DRM/used games stuff is actually going to get worse at Gamescom.
Top Bottom