Search results

+
  1. M

Cross platform support

Watch dogs tablet stuff is cool too. especially how the tablet person can send text messages to the player in-game using the virtual billboards.
  2. M

Cross platform support

if they do a connected cellphone app, my only requirement is that it should pull up your character sheet (since they said you can print a sheet out of your in-game character if you want.) so if you want to play cyberpunk on the spot with your game character you can easily do so.
  3. M

Character Profile Menu / Customization Menu!

i would like the diversity of the APB or the eve online character creation system. those are the best character creators imo. example of APB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHpMy60h3vc example of eve online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo9L8d-5x20 Saints row 3 is second place with sims...
  4. M

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

well obviously, i was talking about music other than punk
  5. M

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

just get a bunch of neo-80s type music in there and you'll be set like the drive soundtrack but since cyberpunk is just a giant melting pot of diffrent races/languages/cultures from what i read in the book, just throw a bunch of music in it, J-pop, latino, etc. hell i'll laugh my ass off...
  6. M

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

The problem with the official game forums is that they always harbor fanboys who think the company can do no wrong and warp their minds to the point of insane fanboysism. BSN is a very very good example of that happening
  7. M

Militech {The Cyberpunk GUNS thread}

every time i go to militech.com i get some weird ad page like all the placeholder domains usually have. so yea.
  8. M

Will this be on SONYs next platform?

i honestly think dust 514 is terrible really. can't tell what the hell im doing half the time. If EVE online somehow makes more sense than a FPS game something is wrong here.
  9. M

Developer complaining about shitty tacked on multiplayer=/= A Good Multiplayer componet on a single player-based game. i mean look at portal 2, no one asked for co-op but look at that it's one of the best MP experiences around.
  10. M

Beta testing?

why would you need public beta testing for a possibly single player only game they could put out a demo but thats it really
  11. M

Will this be on SONYs next platform?

Focus on PC first. Once the PC Version is released then focus on a console version.
  12. M

Are we all over hyping a little bit?

They built up alot of goodwill with me thanks to Witcher 2 stuff and Their GOG.com site. so i don't doubt they can do it
  13. M

Pen and paper games are pretty much a requirement to play with friends. if it's trying to be loyal to the Pen and paper game i don't really see the issue here. as long as they take their time on the singleplayer part co-op could be cool. hell since it's CD Projekt they can focus on making...
  14. M

Silent Protagonist?

Do it Alpha Protocol style or Vampire the Masquerade bloodlines style. i dont mind if my character talks, just as long as they say the stuff i want her/him to say.
  15. M

Character Customization!

just throw the Eve Online/All Points bulletin character creator into the game and add a ton of more appearance options involving hair/clothing/etc.
  16. M

I think hes talking more like a "sidekick in your story" thing than a killstreak fest.
  17. M

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

This also don't make it as dull as something like skyrim. don't make every single sidequest a "Fetch <item> in <random location on map>" Quest (i dont know how cyberpunk works so sorry if this sentence makes no sense. Im planning to pick up the Pen and paper game soon).
  18. M

I haven't played Cyberpunk 2020 (planning to soon) but i have played other pen and paper games like D&D and stuff, so sorry if i sound like a idiot below. would be cool getting at least lan co-op so all your friends can be in one spot and (if there's a DM) one guy can control the NPCS and...
Top Bottom