Search results

+
  1. P

Let's talk multiplayer...

Let's talk multiplayer... So it's been teased that CDPR are considering adding multiplayer to Cyberpunk 2077. My question is - what do you want to see? Assuming they go through with this, how do you think it could work and why? As a big fan of Neverwinter Nights (and it's sequel), I can see...
  2. P

Fan Music - "Cyber Psychosis" by Miracle of Sound

Updated version: https://soundcloud.com/miracleofsound/cyber-psychosis-demo-mix-5
  3. P

Fan Music - "Cyber Psychosis" by Miracle of Sound

Fan Music - "Cyber Psychosis" by Miracle of Sound https://soundcloud.com/miracleofsound/cyber-psychosis-demo-mix-4
  4. P

Other cyberpunk-ish games?

I've been following Prey 2 since E3 2011, which doesn't say much since we've gotten no information since then. I hope Bethesda doesn't hold this up much longer...
  5. P

Played Mass Effect. The first was a great RPG with so-so shooting mechanics and an intriguing universe. The second improved the shooting and kept the intriguing universe, but dropped everything that made it an RPG (inventory, exploration, customization in general, etc.). And Gears of Effect 3...
  6. P

I'll look into it, then :)
  7. P

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

On the subject of classes - I really think playing as a certain class should change the way the game plays overall. Nothing too drastic, but, well, example: In Oblivion, you could choose from over a dozen classes or even customize your own. These would add little cosmetic changes to your...
  8. P

Multiplayer could be fun, but I'd rather have an extremely well polished and content-filled single player. If they can work in something unique, then I'll be all for it; so long as they don't give us a tacked-on Horde clone.
  9. P

Played System Shock, have yet to try Syndicate (the original and the new one). I hear the FPS wasn't all that great...
  10. P

Other cyberpunk-ish games? So... are there any other cyberpunk-ish games you guys have played/are looking forward to besides this one? I've played and enjoyed the Deus Ex games. I remember being excited for Prey 2 before it fell off the face of the Earth. :o
  11. P

How Long Have You Followed CDPR?

Played The Witcher 2 when the enhanced edition came around, went back and replayed the first as well. Both are great games.
  12. P

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

13. P

Honestly, if this game is anything like The Witcher (deep gameplay, outstanding presentation, choices that influence the story, etc.), then you guys are already in great shape. If I may make a recommendation, though, it would be to ensure that there is plenty of exploration. If there's one thing...
  14. P

INB4 William Gibson

The game is based on Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk PnP game.
Top Bottom