Search results

+
  1. Dr. LaBrat

Patch 2.02

i'm really happy about the malorian buff even though i don't understand why it still can't shoot through walls when the description says that it can. that being said the weapon wall in V's appartment still hasn't been fixed and the same goes for the cyberware capacity shards and there is still a...
  2. Dr. LaBrat

Patch 2.01

man this patch has been a catastrophe on ps5, performance felt so good during 2.0 and now everything feels janky again, visuals got more blurry. i'm hearing the same thing i experienced in lot of forums like reddit on so on, how could this have happened?
  3. Dr. LaBrat

REDstreams - Q&A space

can you please tell us if there is a new bike in the game?
  4. Dr. LaBrat

REDstreams - Q&A space

will we be able to use those new melee finishers while sneaking up on an enemy? are there any other ways in which you guys have improved stealth gameplay?
  5. Dr. LaBrat

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

this would get me really hyped, i hope it's true
  6. Dr. LaBrat

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

in this video (audio is in german) they talk about how there are going to be 3 new radio stations, one of them being growl fm. i don't know if this is a mistake but it doesn't sound like that to me. gamestar is also a big and reputable site. what does that mean? got any source for that? i...
  7. Dr. LaBrat

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

i can't really get excited for this because we know cdpr abandoned it's original roadmap for cyberpunk, cancelled expansions and multiplayer even though those plans were much less ambitious than releasing 5 new witcher games and a new cyberpunk game. so once they are deep into production of...
  8. Dr. LaBrat

Should V be the protagonist of Project: Orion? [Spoilers]

i'd much rather have a new protagonist. V wasn't exactly an amazing character like gerald was. either commit to the new protag having a fleshed out personality and background like gerald or make him/her a blank canvas like in other rpgs. V was kind of the worst of both worlds. you were forced to...
  9. Dr. LaBrat

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

it's not like we have much of a choice. if you're not into dudes it's either panam or judy so both have their fair amount of fans. i'm not a huge fan of either panam or judy.
  10. Dr. LaBrat

Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

you just wait it's going to be the big new feature in 1.4 and get it's own blog post, video demonstration and lore
  11. Dr. LaBrat

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

that doesn't make much sense to me though. why would they create flavour text and use these minor fixes to try to hype up the fanbase while burying the supposedly "big changes" somewhere in a stream? reverse psychology?
  12. Dr. LaBrat

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

i don't want to come of as mean or anything but is showing a pop up screen for a couple seconds longer during one of the quests seriously one of the highlights of the new patch we've been waiting for 4 months? from the perspective of cdpr is this really a big enough change to warrant a paragraph...
  13. Dr. LaBrat

Patch 1.23

just a couple bug fixes after such a lang wait is disappointing. i mean you fixed 30 bugs but there are still 500 more to go and with this speed they won't be fixed until the end of the decade. not even talking about the big things like rebalancing the whole game, changing the UI, changing the...
  14. Dr. LaBrat

Which character do you dislike most?

i honestly don't like V. literally no personality besides edgy sarcastic merc who is trying to make it big in night city. the worst of two words. he/she is too much of a predefined character to fill in the blanks in your mind like in skyrim and not defined enough to make her/him a interesting...
  15. Dr. LaBrat

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

so they don't want to shelve cyberpunk 2077 but they also want to start working on 2 new AAA games at the same time in 2022. that honestly sounds impossible to me.
  16. Dr. LaBrat

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

for me it's the art direction of this game. the cars look incredible, the guns look incredible and strictly from a design standpoint the gangs are so cool. cdpr has world class concept artists and designers in their ranks.
  17. Dr. LaBrat

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

i think it was when you first went to V's appartment in the megabuilding that was promised as a living breathing ecosystem and there is basically nothing to interact with and no one to talk to and the breathing ecosystem consists of just two levels with one pointless gunshop
  18. Dr. LaBrat

Gta vs cyberpunk

there are third grade open world mobile games made in china that have better traffic AI than cyberpunk 2077. i think expecting traffic to try to drive past you when you stand still on the road is not expecting to much from a "AAA" dev that claims they want to make the best games in the world and...
  19. Dr. LaBrat

Why was the voodoo boys and the animals so under used?

moxes were also underused even though i liked them what was the point of their leader suzie q if there are no missions or anything involving her?
  20. Dr. LaBrat

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

i expected much more from the main plot, someone living in your head trying to take over isn't original. last time i remember the exact same plot happened was in arkham knight.
Top Bottom