Search results

+
  1. R

The secret message in the teaser

Totally missed this. Thanks for transcribing.
  2. R

Founder Program?

In terms of in game stuff, I'd rather everything that CDPR produced for the game would be avaliable to everyone that bought the game. I can't stand the amount of "preorder now! pay $40 for unique founders sniper rifle!" crap that I see these days. Or a collectors edition that contains in-game...
  3. R

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

In the age of digital distribution, you're gonna buy a physical copy of a game called "Cyberpunk"? :p
  4. R

I think he's talking about Alt being used as a poster image
  5. R

The Dynalar poster? Or is the chick on the right hand one from some previous art? Looks a lot like the girls on some of the sourcebook covers. I have to admit, I'm not a massive fan of the PnP games.
  6. R

Revival of the CyberPunk Genre

Cyberpunk has always been my favourite genre. It's been dead in terms of games for ages. Deus Ex: HR was the first decent cyberpunk experience I've had in years. I'm hoping games like this are gonna contribute to a resurgence in interest.
  7. R

Cyberpunk music.

Just created a thread in the main forum without realising this was here. My bad. Here's my contributions. Enjoy :)
  8. R

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Cyberpunk Soundtrack Thought you guys would like some appropriate music to listen to while broswing :) Lazerhawk: Redline also: Nervous Testpilot: Focus Erast: Minimissing Add your own as well. I love this kind of music.
  9. R

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

I have a good feeling about this.
  10. R

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

There are some character customization hints dropped in this video: Nothing massively specific though.
  11. R

INB4 William Gibson

There were a few "Neuromancer" PC games released aaaages ago if I remember correctly. Neuromancer and the rest of the Sprawl trilogy are awesome books. I'm currently reading Idoru at the moment. It's also fantastic.
  12. R

How Long Have You Followed CDPR?

I've played the Witcher virtually from launch. I haven't actually finished it yet (I'm one of those guys who plays a game solidly for weeks, then stops halfway through for a few months, then starts all over again because I enjoy the low-level parts). I've only wanted to become involved with the...
  13. R

Just signed up to this forum after seeing this trailer. I'm so stoked for it. This is the game I've been waiting for for so long.
Top Bottom