Search results

+
  1. U

Fan Music Part 2

SWEET! Amazing work. Where can one acquire this song for download? EDIT: Nevermind, just noticed it's on your upcoming album :D
  2. U

Future Games you would like to see from CDP Red.

Ooooo. Of this, I approve!
  3. U

Indie games

Man I blew so much on the Steam holiday sale. But got Hotline Miami out of it and I can't stop playing it! Plus it has Perturbator on the ost, so totally worth it!
  4. U

Cyberpunk short films on the Internet (links and pictures!)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=WmTV7_uKCEM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DWmTV7_uKCEM
  5. U

LMS (Last Man Standing)

Jesus that isn't cheap. I think for now ill just enjoy looking at his deviantart stuff lol
  6. U

New GITS film "Arise"

Nice! I can only assume this will follow the film timeline and not the SAC one. Either way, WOOHOO! Lol
  7. U

LMS (Last Man Standing)

Whoa, totally wanted to buy this but the link on his page leads to an empty spot on the Heavy Metal site. Searching the site for LMS or Last Man Standing doesn't yield any results. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on it
  8. U

Character Romance Discussion

I'm down for romantic relationships if it weaves its way into the narrative in order to produce a deeper connection with the overall cast. Would make it more "personal" if, let's say, your romantic interest gets kidnapped, or even killed. It could be a plot device that would add replayability...
  9. U

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

Man oh man lots of new faces on the boards! This is great, glad to see I'm not the only CP fan out there :D:D Greetings to all the new guys/gals! Hope you enjoy your time here; everyone is awesome!
  10. U

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

I love the way he talks. So clear, no stuttering. Very well spoken individual.
  11. U

Ghost In The Shell and Japanese influence for Cyberpunk 2077

The time I spent in Tokyo was the most cyberpunk thing I've ever done. Walking around at night and being afraid of tanning because of the overabundance of neon is an awesome thing :D
  12. U

Publisher?

Problem with some publishers is that they like to get their grubby hands into the mix and eff shit up. I understand seeing as they are attaching their name to it, but sometimes they go so far as to change important aspects of the game and take away from the dev's original vision. I'm pretty...
  13. U

Did The Witcher 2 sell well?

This is good stuff to hear, I hadn't actually looked into their success.
  14. U

In game character Perspective!

There are lots of great 3rd person shooters out there IMO, so if I can get decent controls I'm down for 3rd. I want to see my awesome customized character while playing.
  15. U

New video coming tomorrow

I'm foaming at the mouth!!!
  16. U

Cyberpunk music.

KMFDM. My eternal love. lol
  17. U

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Ah yes, Ayria. Good choice there!
  18. U

Story and themes: What does it mean to be human?

"What is humanity" is a theme that is extremely prevalent in cyberpunk media. Blade Runner, Armitage III... pretty much anything that involves an android or heavily modded cyborgs touches on it. So while I'm always down for it, I hope they also introduce new themes.
  19. U

Safehouses - yes or no? - or how to make them work?

Safehouses, yes. Decorating? Pfft. Any true runner needs only a desk, a rig, and an overhead lamp. Well, maybe not the lamp. Oh and a fridge to keep leftovers in, along with beer. Seriously though, safehouses would be a great place to have underground docs come meet you to patch you up, or...
  20. U

so , the dream of a TRUE and great Cypunk MMO stays a dream...

MMOs make my mind numb. Repetitive fetch quests spaced out by a few interesting ones. Anything and everything to make you spend more time online, and renew your sub in the process. If I could have something like the Witcher, but where a few users pop up in the world here and there, that's...
Top Bottom