Search results

+
  1. B

What Slang has your created?

What Slang has your created? We all know that certain groups create ongoing meme that continously show up - so come on Choomba, what type of slang has your group come up with?
  2. B

Sequel to 2077?

You know, it is fairly early to be thinking about a Sequel - then I suppose I should shift this topic to DLC. Thoughts? The reason I bring this up is because going off CDprojekt's other projects, they don't seem to be a fan of DLC.
  3. B

Sequel to 2077?

Sequel to 2077? As much as I trust and love CDprojekt, do you think that they'll make a sequel to 2077, depending on how well the actual game goes? And if so, what do you think they'll do with the sequel? Something a bit larger then Night City, such all of Upper Cali or perhaps a completely...
  4. B

Team 2020 Fanart

And the news comes pouring in: The Cop has been replaced with ANOTHER Solo. Well, damn. Sucks to be Austin. Expect more pictures. I might be getting a colorist soon, however. Or coloring them myself. They shall be inked however.
  5. B

Team 2020 Fanart

Something here that I drew recently - two Japanese fixers! Both sly, clever and ultimately going to come bother Drakes for every situation. The new group consists of a Solo who is basically a resurrect cyborg, a Cop, two fixers (information broker and forger), and perhaps the most unlucky...
  6. B

Team 2020 Fanart

I'm not dead! And I intend to post sometime soon, however it seems my idea for a 2020 comic is already being done by empireparade. Check that shit out: http://www.cyberpunk.net/forum/en/threads/1594-2020-the-comic However I intend to start drawing soon, and I've been thinking of opening...
  7. B

Team 2020 Fanart

I HAVE NOT DIED! However I just haven't been drawing, as I have been in a slump. This will change.
  8. B

Team 2020 Fanart

Scarlet, aka Cottontail, colored. Drakes colored, though admittedly VERY lazy coloring. Was just practicing. Should probably get into the habit of inking and coloring stuff digitally. Or doing it all completely digitally.
  9. B

Team 2020 Fanart

This is Scarlet, also known as Cottontail, a Raffin-Shiv girl holding her trusty and self-made PIAT. I expect her creature to spend some time coloring her. She attends my Wednesday games, and will soon have her entire world turned upside down... And here is Drakes once again, in all his...
  10. B

Team 2020 Fanart

H-holy shit you guys! Nearly 2000 views? Really? And not all of them are mine! I have to thank every one who keeps coming back here, and I really need to get my ass in gear and finish a bigger pictures. Maybe inked or colored. Or just upload finished shaded work. What do you all think?
  11. B

Team 2020 Fanart

I'll just post this quick doodle sheet here, making sure my forum stays alive and all.
  12. B

Team 2020 Fanart

Everyone's favorite Nomad. Just trying out a new style. Tell me what you all think. However, due to my losing my other sketchbook in the middle of a move, I have had to completely restart a bigger piece of art I was working on. I will just be sticking to inked or digital work until I am...
  13. B

Team 2020 Fanart

I should really thank you all for over a thousand views. I'm working on something big now that my class are over for the most part. I will begin posting updates soon.
  14. B

2020 Characters: What is your Theme song?

Sucks playing a good guy, don't it?
  15. B

2020 Characters: What is your Theme song?

2020 Characters: What is your Theme song? As it says on the tin. Your favorite character(s)' theme song. Mine: Austin Drakes' It begins.
  16. B

Is this music considered cyberpunk?

Well man, there is alot of different types on "Cyberpunk" like music. But it depends on the situation, environmental and ultimately your taste. Personally, I enjoy a more electronic chorus and down beat music for ambiance. And when things get hectic, this sort of Electronic / Experimental /...
  17. B

Team 2020 Fanart

A slightly updated version. Don't ask. Just wanted to get this one out of the way. I don't think I'm going to go any further with it.
  18. B

Team 2020 Fanart

Don't ask. Four arm Slovakian woman. Talented flower arranging. All Natayo's fault.
  19. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

Awwww yeah, I agree with you. Most RPGs now are very nice and kind. The last really dark or mature one I played a NeiR. It's all the shooting games, like Spec-Ops and games like it, that explore the darkness of human nature...while shooting thing. But CDP has always been great when it comes...
  20. B

Character Creation

Nethermancer... Nice.
Top Bottom