Search results

+
  1. A

Night City + classes play style concerns

If netrunning is anything like the stupid hacking in Deus Ex: HR, I am going to be pissed. I want to run wild. I want to see glowing samurai, wizards, succubi, demons, and hellhounds everywhere. I want to make them all my electronic bitches. Gimme hellbolts, or gimme death.
  2. A

Characters/Organizations from the books in the game?.... Alt in the trailer...

Will we get to see Johnny Silverhand play live?
  3. A

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

lol "dunstep". I would like to hear alot of styles too. rockerboys don't play no techno. Would be awesome to see futuristic metal bands tearing up stages in the game during fist/gun fights...
  4. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Yeah, nothing says lame like "freedom of choice" in which being a stealthy hacker results in getting your face pounded in by a jacked up boss...
  5. A

I also hope this game breaks all of the current gamers. I want to see Halo/COD/Gears of War fanatics brought to their knees in tears from this game beating their ass. No achievements/trophies/whatever, please. Survival should be your achievement. Not some goony point thingies.
  6. A

Cyberpunk music.

That's some pretty cool stuff right there. Most of what I listen to to get into the CP mood is, I basically just put a playstation game in a CD player and listen to all of the data tracks on full volume and pretend I'm netrunning. ;) Really though, I blast alot of weird stuff. Kraftwerk...
  7. A

Possible game update for PnP?

We just use common sense to make our CP2020 game modernized. The only things that need modernized for the most part, relate to netrunning + phone lines. Broadband and Wifi is pretty easy to integrate without having to do anything drastic.
  8. A

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I see your oldie and raise you an older oldie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moFqVlsNni0
  9. A

INB4 William Gibson

Netrunning in Cyberpunk is basically a more elaborate version of what is detailed in Neuromancer/Count Zero/Etc. The rest of CP2020 is also basically a more elaborate version... you could roll up carbon copies of basically every character in those books using the CP2020 skills/cyberware.
  10. A

There better be netrunning. I want to hellbolt the minds of the inferior runners. As long as it's a modernized approach to 2.0.2.0. , I'm all set. I want to roll into the combat zone with my finger on the trigger of my poser hoser, ready to make sure I get out alive. ;)
  11. A

Age of braindance decadence: We didn’t get rid of our problems, we multiplied them

The only braindancing I intend to do is after I fry someone's brain and hop around on what's left.
  12. A

Revival of the CyberPunk Genre

Cyberpunk never died. I play 2.0.2.0. every weekend. Netrunner's unite!
Top Bottom