Search results

+
  1. C

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - Upcoming RED/GOG Account Merge

I wished I'd known about this sooner. Oh well... Edit: Interesting. I made a new account & yet I'm able to post using my former account. I can't access my former account, but I'm able to post using my former account. It's like I'm trapped within myself... Wicked.
  2. C

Comitee of characters' credibility

That's a cool idea, but alas this quote from CD Projekt: "We introduce Ciri as supportive narrative tool and not because of gameplay mechanics."
  3. C

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

BSN doesn't count. There's no honor in that place.
  4. C

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

I prefer subtlety, however you want to define it as. Nothing too explicit or cheesy.
  5. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Varric, is that you? Concerning the news, the delay is understandable. It's an ambitious game & the last entry of Geralt's journey in the Witcher world. ME3 is a cautionary tale served to all devs not to rush the final product of a trilogy. In my eyes, this is good news.
  6. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

It's almost like CD Projekt looks at what BioWare is doing & are like, "Hmmm, let's do the exact opposite of how they're handling DLC."
  7. C

How effective should law enforcement be?

Modern Era of Law Enforcement: Delinquent teen used "Speed racer rush" to escape from cop... It's not very effective. Cop used "Pull over boy and get your ticket right"... It's super effective! CyberPunk Era of Law Enforcement: Cop used "Pull over boy and get your ticket right" on delinquent...
  8. C

Poll - How much should combat there be in CP2077?

I went solo and picked the "80% Combat is required to accomplish most things" option. It's a CyberPunk game & I want to utilize all weaponry, gadgets, optical gear, armor, augments, etc. I really want this game to be heavy with customization & I want to experience each upgrade through combat. If...
  9. C

What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

Evil Chris Priestly, is that really you? LOL I can't believe it. Welcome to the winning team:) As for questions I may have, I call upon three: 1. How much of an impact will our decisions from previous games (TW1 & 2) have on The Witcher 3 for the PC platform, seeing how all the games thus far...
  10. C

Watch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt “The Trail” Opening Cinematic

The only things I can say I didn't like from the trailer were the flimsy, sped up, & unnatural animations, along with the music's vocals. The instrumental bits are good, but the cacophony of the female voices set my ears ablaze.
  11. C

more then 200 hours of gameplay!

It honestly depends on the person. If I were to look around without the usage of fast travel and appreciate my surroundings to the fullest, I'd imagine 200 hrs isn't too difficult to achieve.
  12. C

Release date of Cyberpunk

2015- Early 2016- Reasonable 2017- Ideal 2018- Acceptable 2077- What??
  13. C

The Witcher 3 at Tokyo Game Show 2014

I guess they don't call it the Wild Hunt for noting. Emphasis on the 'wild'.
  14. C

High heels vs character-believability and respect

Anything goes in the fantasy genre. I personally try not to over think cosmetics/fashion in the fantasy realm; a losing battle indeed.
  15. C

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Boy, I feel old all of a sudden. 10 years felt like yesterday.
  16. C

What don't you like about The Witcher 3?

Some of the running and jumping animations seem weightless at times, I think that's the only thing my mind goes to.
  17. C

Reviewing the full 35 minute Gamescom 2014 demo

Those witches, man. They're so... Grotesque.
  18. C

You Neutral?

I can definitely appreciate the option on being neutral. It reminds me of my role-playing experience in KOTOR 2 where I was neither a sith nor jedi, but a force sensitive. However, in the Witcher, I do find myself taking a stance or siding with a faction. To me, it gives my Geralt a sense of...
  19. C

Kinley goes to Gamescom

How kinley of you:) Much appreciated.
  20. C

Sarkeesian predicts Witcher 3 will be "misogynist".

Beware of the A.A.A Acronym for Anita At it Again.
Top Bottom