Search results

+
  1. TheCybersmily

LIGHTING UP THE DARK FUTURE WITH NVIDIA AND CYBERPUNK 2077

Yeah. X is a dumpster fire. I too avoid it. Shame I won't get a chance to participate.
  2. TheCybersmily

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Nice that a lot of the popular mods for PC have made their way into this release. Hoping one of the unmentioned features/fixes are bringing back buyable crafting mats. Trying to upgrade iconic weapons is such a grind now.
  3. TheCybersmily

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Here's my 2 cents: Night vision or a flashlight (been request since launch) Subcategories within your stash Swap weapon mods or replace installed ones bring back purchasable crafting mats (trying to upgrade iconics is a grind chore not needed in the game) Quick hatching of the iguana (about to...
  4. TheCybersmily

I am having fun. Are you?

Yes. I spent 150 hours with first playthrough. I had a better experience than most as I've been a fan of the ttrpg Cyberpunk 2020. So I appreciated the story immensely. I know some mission paths cut the story short, one mission thread I had on my corpo v wasn't available in my streetkid v due to...
  5. TheCybersmily

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

The land where Cyberpunk 2020 originated from, doesn't get a PC CE? Saddening...
  6. TheCybersmily

Netrunner Navigator web page

Updates to my site has been over four years in the making... Sorry for the delay. Major RL issues hit me over the past few years. I have update the site as it had become a bit ragged. There are some minor tweaks to the look of the site and several small enhancements to the Fashion generator...
  7. TheCybersmily

Why there is no animals in trailer?

Speaking of animals, where are the exotic sculpts? Didn't see any walking around. Figured they be pulled in from the pnp.
  8. TheCybersmily

CP2077 TTRPG?

When I have talked to him at cons over the pass couple of years, usually it is hints from him that there will be an update version released at the same time as and/or a possible Chromebook 5. He is tight lipped on the details but seems to work closely with CPR and doesn't want to give spoilers...
  9. TheCybersmily

Mike Pondsmith at Total Confusion

Maximum Mike is returning again. Last year he ran 2 slots and talked about his game career. His son also did a talk as well as ran a couple Witcher events. I assume it will be a repeat.
  10. TheCybersmily

Looking for an introductory scenario

I would say go pick up a copy of Tales from the Forlorn Hope. It's a collection of a bunch of scenarios and you can probably tweak a few for single player. Check out https://talsorianstore.com/products/tales-from-the-forlorn-hope.
  11. TheCybersmily

ENWorld post

ENWorld post ENWorld post a nice write up on CP2020 if you want to read it http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?4196-Looking-Back-At-The-Dark-Future-Of-Cyberpunk-2020
  12. TheCybersmily

Online CP2020 Resources

Wisdom is still around. Don't know how active he is with content on the site, but there's a ton there to keep ya busy for a whike.
  13. TheCybersmily

upcoming "CP" movies

Agreed. That trailer got me thinking it wasn't using any of the various incarnation of the Major and make it "hollywood". Real shame cause they could have made a decent bit of cash if it had a better script.
  14. TheCybersmily

Sorry, RL has been sucking up a lot of my time. So the con came and went. I wasn't able to get into any games that Mike was running. His son Cody was running Witcher there as well which I wasn't able to get in either. Not much of a report so far I know. Mike did a 30 minute Q&A which turned into...
  15. TheCybersmily

upcoming "CP" movies

I did. They tried too much to make it look like the anime they forgot to make a good story with good characters. felt very bland and I really have no vested interest in any of the main character, least of all Scarjo.
  16. TheCybersmily

Well I check yesterday to see if reg was open, nope. Check this morning, reg is open and both of Mike's game are already full and closed :(
  17. TheCybersmily

I'll be heading to it. Went 2 years ago and he didn't have too much info as he was more excited about Mekton Zero. This is his 3 year in a row coming to this con.
  18. TheCybersmily

I'm hoping so. I'm sure they are coordinating with the release of CP 2077. Not sure if it's good news about the progress of computer game or not by sharing some of their vision.
  19. TheCybersmily

Mike Pondsmith at Total Confusion Maximum Mike will be at Total Confusion along with his son Cody. Mike will be running some games. His son will also be there running Witcher as well. One event will be a seminar talking about Cyberpunk 2020 and its future.
  20. TheCybersmily

CP CCG

It was Netrunner which WotC originally published then Fantasy Flight Games picked it up and switched them name as Nomad Xenon said. There was another CCG called Cyberpunk, based on the RPG. I was part of a beta years back but don't think it saw the light of day. Can't recall the company who was...
Top Bottom