Search results

+
  1. U

How would you feel about Cyberpunk 2077 always online ?

I think that making the game online only will have the same issues as any online only games have. Upon launch every online-only game has broken, from WoW to SWTOR and Diablo 3. Ultimately SimCity is the greatest flagship of always online DRM failing catastrophically, it is simply a math that...
  2. U

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

I'd say that drugs in cyberpunk are a must, I even expect visual distortion and sound effects when my character uses one. Exploring into the "magical healing" we could have nanites that will stop bleeding, others that will regrow tissue like skin, organs and even bones... So you can stabilize...
  3. U

Racism

This. Basically the corpies bashing and stepping over the rest. Either you are with a corp or you are scum. Also I would like to see discrimination between corps, just as it happens with sport teams and what not.
  4. U

Choice to be augment free?

You can be a meatbag and still be aumented. Using nanites or gene therapy to increase your body type or reflexes is a way to go. But I would also like to see EMP screwing with the chrome on people.
  5. U

Cover based system

I think it all depends on implementation of the game mechanics. But it is part of the original ruleset of CP 2020. So I don't see why not, if it is done the right way.
  6. U

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

A reference to a Deathclaw A invaded bridge turned into a slum Virtual Light glasses Ono-sendai deck An aleph Voodoo Entities in the grid/matrix A huge body converted cyberpsycho that only wants to play with kittens (even if they are actually humans he pets to death.)
  7. U

Character death: the final frontier?

I'd say you have your brain memories implanted on a clone and get out of the clone vats with your latest memory imprint. :D
  8. U

Role descriptions

Fixer Business, not that shit them corps do. Real street biz. The old buy low, sell high thing. Everyone needs something or another, I connect those who need with what they need, for a little profit. Someone's trash can be someone else's treasure and digging some corporate's trash can get you a...
  9. U

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I would even take it one step further and ask for Spec Ops team. One Netrunner, a Solo or two, a Fixer and a Techie. All into a corp to execute a corpie extraction into a new one.
  10. U

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

I agree that nothing should be forced, but the player's perception of the world can be changed. Having more agressive dialogue options, losing smart or streetwise ways to solve an issue and relying more to violence is good. But cyberpsychosis is also about considering all the fleshbags as...
  11. U

I would really like to see crime beyond murder and car theft. Stealing paydata, corporate prototypes and even personnel. Pickpocketing, ripping cyberware out of people, organ stealing. Identity theft, data vault manipulation... Also gangs. Night City has lots of them there should be a system...
  12. U

Cyberpsychosis and you: how should it be implemented?

I would make cyberpsychosis just like the PnP, altering the character's perception of the world. You would see people attacking you, pickpocketing, a couple that's really making out would see as a couple fighting and getting physical, the old lady crossing the street is a crazy mutant looking...
  13. U

Cyberpunk to me is about: - Danger, both expected and unexpected - Backstabbing - Style over Substance - Cyberware, loads of it - Weapons and gadgets - Getting a netrunner to open doors to you. If you could do the NWN and make a "Build your own" levels/games something awesome would come to...
Top Bottom