Search results

+
  1. lelxrv

Important update

Embarrassing decision. Shame on you, CDPR. Damn hypocrites. It was my mistake to support this rotten company. Never again.
  2. lelxrv

F*ck the modern world!

Almost everyone is farming cash one way or another online today. I still remember the times when people did things just for fun. I struggle to find genuine passion. Or maybe I'm just getting older too.
  3. lelxrv

Is it fair to say the next major patch should come out 'sooner'?

I'm also feeling like there won't be major patches before an (still unannounced) expansion... We have to remember CDPR is also busy developing next-gen Witcher 3. So I'm thinking the next major release will be that, while possible minor fixes for CP77 and then there will be CP77 2.0 with a...
  4. lelxrv

Thank you, Cyberpunk 2077 Community!

Still the best game I played since Witcher 3. Even when we criticize CP77, we do it not out of desire to make the devs feel bad, but to improve the game. I think CDPR picked many good community criticisms and the games became only better because of them. So looking forward to more good news. We...
  5. lelxrv

What do you think of the conversations and moments that are continuously repeated within Cyberpunk 2077?

Very good observation. There shouldn't be any static events. If it's an arrest or crime scene analysis (or anything else generic), it should be timed. Ideally, there should be a few hundreds of scenes that happen around the city in various (possibly pre-defined) spots at random. For example...
  6. lelxrv

Well done CDPR!

I think people have much more level-headed expectations now and just a solid work done makes them happy. I seriously doubt people would've been this positive on launch if CDPR delivered 1.5 quality back then. They still have many things to fix and they shouldn't stop on patch 1.5. But they...
  7. lelxrv

Sadly Lifepath's still have not been improved

Unless expansions give us some "life-path exclusive" stories, or more life-path defined consequences, it's not gonna happen. Because you will have to remake many quests. So either expansions, or leave it for the sequel.
  8. lelxrv

Things I wish this game had (But most likely never will have)

1. Not a good idea. We don't need chores in games. We need self-expression and choice. 2. Repeatable jobs is a decent idea, considering overall game design of CP77. 3. eShop is a good idea, but delay in delivery will feel frustrating. Again, it's an attempt at pointless realism. It's not fun...
  9. lelxrv

Celebs and influencers

This thread is pure twilight zone. People want MORE influencers in their games? Really?............... :giveup:
  10. lelxrv

things that we still need after 1.5 (that modders have already added)

Good list. They should start working on these for 2.0 or expansions.
  11. lelxrv

Celebs and influencers

Anita Sarkeesian.
  12. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

CDPR will end for me as a developer if they start making AAA multiplayer games. But repeatable quests or auto-generated stuff aren't bad ideas. It just needs good intergration into the lore and setting. I doubt they will be making those for CP77, because largely the ship has sailed and the work...
  13. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

Witcher 3 wasn't sims. How many times? In the span of how many hours?
  14. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

You can't change anything beyond make-up and hair in front of a mirror. Character creation has nothing to do with it. I'm not even sure how it's related to my suggestions... You're too attached to the idea of putting clothes on display. Sound like nitpicking. There can be limits, or it can be...
  15. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

It can be used for gameplay too. For example, if you're renting, you customization options are limited (posters, placing items on shelves). If you buy it out, you can do more.
  16. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

Yes you can change your appearance at barbershops in Witcher 3. But still you had interactions in your mansion and you could see interior decorations that you assembled yourself in these conversations. I'm not saying it needs to be EXACTLY like Witcher 3. But I find there's more self-expression...
  17. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

Maybe it's premature on my part, since it's not the end of updates for Cyberpunk 2077, but I feel it's worth saying... Why did Witcher 3 get it right with Corvo Bianco and Cyberpunk seems to be missing the point? Several apartments? It's fine. But why can't we customize them? I'd rather have...
  18. lelxrv

Feedback on Redstream 1.5

I felt it was the first truly substantial update/bug-fixing for the game (more than a year after the release, my goodness). I didn't test it extensively, because I don't intend to play it again before expansions, but many minor and not so minor things were added to improve immersion and...
  19. lelxrv

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

"Looted" instead of "purchased" is an old bug?
  20. lelxrv

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Noticed they added water effects - splashes and stuff like that.
Top Bottom