Search results

+
  1. lelxrv

Apartments rant.

Maybe it's premature on my part, since it's not the end of updates for Cyberpunk 2077, but I feel it's worth saying... Why did Witcher 3 get it right with Corvo Bianco and Cyberpunk seems to be missing the point? Several apartments? It's fine. But why can't we customize them? I'd rather have...
  2. lelxrv

Why so much faith was put into Cyberpunk 2077 by gamers?

Ever since the announcement I saw only "it's gonna be the greatest thing ever" from nearly everyone. It can't be just marketing fluff. Everyone promotes their games like the best thing since forever. What separated CP77 from the rest?
  3. lelxrv

Should CDPR release DLCs for CP77 before the first major expansion?

In the light of recent DLC rumors...
  4. lelxrv

Konrad Tomaszkiewicz quits CDPR

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/top-director-leaves-embattled-game-developer-cd-projekt One of writers on Witcher 2, director of Witcher 3 and producer of Cyberpunk 2077. End of an era.
  5. lelxrv

Night City is too peaceful.

1) Perfect cop response. Cops are aplenty and they're everywhere. I don't think they should send an entire police station to put me down because I killed a bunch of fellas in some god forsaken apartment building. 2) Pedestrians are unarmed and run away in panic if you start messing around...
  6. lelxrv

Replayability? [Spoilers]

How would you compare replayability of Cyberpunk to The Witcher games? Better? Same? Worse? And why.
  7. lelxrv

Imagine CDPR promoted CP77 honestly...

How should they have described their game and it's features?
  8. lelxrv

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

Not sure there was a poll on the topic. Just discussions. So here it is. 2.0, Enhanced Edition, Game of the Year Edition, Director's Cut - whatever...
  9. lelxrv

Development budget of Cyberpunk 2077

Reportedly, it's $120 mil. In comparison, GTAV had a budget of $137 mil. and Witcher 3 had 46. Do you think the money is in the game?
  10. lelxrv

Rank CDPR games.

Those you played, how do you rank them?
  11. lelxrv

Is "origin" answer always more preferable over "normal" answer in conversations?

Do we know anything about how this system works? Won't players feel like they're missing on something if they don't choose an answer, which is exclusive to your life path?
  12. lelxrv

Favorite female characters in games?

Add "why" if you can/wish.
  13. lelxrv

Can V be a monster?

In Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines you can do both honorable and vile things. I wonder if Cyberpunk allows us to do something similar. The Witcher games are set in gray area, but Geralt is never portrayed as a vile person.
Top Bottom