Search results

+
  1. P

Satellite Reign

Just got and have to admit its got me sucked in.
  2. P

Physical box of Cp 2077 with Cyberpunk 2077 disc and REDkit disc included in box

Its role playing game. Tools are a no brainier.
  3. P

Will Cyberpunk 2077 show the dreaded penis?

I don't mind penises, as long as its only there because that's the naked reality.
  4. P

heads up display in CP 2077

Modular HUD dependable on skill sets and cyberware. Some personal preference is Ok but I think the HUD style should also be more influenced by the quality/expense and branding of your cyberware as well. Also any info that cant be put directly to your cyber eye or brain should be on a piece of...
  5. P

Don't let the sun rise in Night City

Makes me think of one of my favorite words juxtaposition
  6. P

Mad Max

No its not, its just next door where people are too busy being the PC master race to tell the console minions about it. Of course this year will be all about the consoles, because they are new, but its also more about the actual consoles than the games. Give it 3-4 years, Titan level...
  7. P

your most anticipated games

I'm still clinging to a single silky thread of hope though http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/17/the-division-ubisoft-encourages-players-to-sign-pc-petition-over-50000-do/
  8. P

The Last of Us. [Spoiler Free]

As I dont currently own a playstation, I thought I'd just get over the hype by watching play throughs on youtube. From what I've seen this sums it up perfectly. I also tend to agree with Sardukhar re the open blah of Fallout 3. I supose at the end of day game makers must know this but for...
  9. P

When and where will the first screenshot of Cyberpunk 2077 appear?

Taking what we know of some next gen console games I'd say its highly likely. If PC only, then its a given. BTW where did those images come from? Any larger versions? As for the first official screen shots. Who knows? With the W3 release soon I'd say they are ramping up work on CP2077 as we...
  10. P

your most anticipated games

Star Citizen ArmA3 fullrelease Titan Fall The Division (if on PC) In all honesty the range at E3 looked really good this year, just hurts to imagine what some of those studios could do with high end PCs, given what they are pushing on consoles. Have to admit it's actualy tempting to get one of...
  11. P

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Not suprising, very Aussie centric satire with level of cynicism that would cut through 100lbs of bullshit @ 50 paces. Takes a certain kind of whacker. Still thier audience was big enough to keep them performing for a little over 20 years. And yes hard not to think of Devo.
  12. P

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

With all the drudsand bad attitudes theres sure to be a bit this about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI&NR=1&feature=endscreen Ohh your poor eyes, sorry about that.
  13. P

Post-endgame: now what?

What yout ref do. hmm Steal your shit and give you incentive for a new mission. I propose the game does the same.
  14. P

Destroyable Terrain

I know realisticly its always a challenging area for game makers, and I'm sur ethey will do whtever they can. But its also one area we should never stop pushing. So I'll push. Everything must go!
  15. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

cyberbike? I was thinking more like cyborg unicorns....
  16. P

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

Oh good lord, what ever happened to that level of total silliness, love it. And plus many to John Carpenter films....particularly Escape from new York/LA
  17. P

My Cyberpunk 2020 is not Your Cyberpunk 2020

At the begining, 2013, if you get to the end of the 2020 stuff you'll pretty much have it all. Though there are some select morsels in the rest, depends on who you listen to.
  18. P

Mike Pondsmith as a voice actor in the game?

I wonder if he could sing Mack The Knife?
  19. P

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Hmm watched Tetsuo years ago, arty in all the right ways but in terns of nightmares, its the kind I usualy sleep through. Speaking of nightmares, not sure if this is so wrong its right or right its wrong , but .........I see maybe a touch of braindance decadence in the vids story.
  20. P

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and Trunks

All for it, sounds similar to the system for ArmA2. 2 proxies for weopons slung on the back, main rifle, and Rocket launcher, and one for pistols on the hip. The addition of under shoulder and (I'll add) boot are perfect for the CP world.
Top Bottom