Search results

+
  1. majin_streater

Alan Wake 2 Prototype

Alan Wake 2 Prototype Hey guys, found this great article from Remedy regarding Alan Wake 2, shows a prototype of what they would have liked to add to AW2, not as part of the final game, but more of a show piece to show publishers what they were working on. I loved the original, Sam Lake...
  2. majin_streater

Finally got it framed!

Finally got it framed! Hey guys, Finally got round to having my 2014 competition win poster framed today! Looks great, many thanks CDPR! Thought I'd share!
  3. majin_streater

Fable Legends BETA

Fable Legends BETA Hey guys, You can sign up for the Fable Legends BETA now, head to the link and hit the red tab at the top. http://www.fablelegends.com/
  4. majin_streater

Evolve's ALPHA for Xbox One and PS4

Evolve's ALPHA for Xbox One and PS4 Hey guys, Game Informer has just posted an alpha code for anyone wanting to sign up for the Evolve ALPHA at the end of Oct. Follow the link below and use the codes to sign up, just X1 atm, sure they will add PS4 soon...
  5. majin_streater

Most Anticipated Games

Most Anticipated Games Hey guys, We all still have a bit of a wait for the Witcher, so I wondered what your most anticipated games are? Top 5, and one game sequel you've always wished for. 1. The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt 2. Arkham Knight 3. Cyberpunk 2077 4. Mirror's Edge 5. No...
  6. majin_streater

Opens in Steam, then.....

Opens in Steam, then..... Hi guys, This isn't a HUGE issue, as the game itself runs 100% no problem. This issue I have its that I recently downloaded the REDKit patch and Dev tools to have a bash at making some mods, only problem is, now when I boot up W2 from Steam, it opens, then seems to...
Top Bottom