Search results

+
  1. C

Pre-Release of Character Creator?

That is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping someone would say! Glad I'm not alone in wanting this!
  2. C

Pre-Release of Character Creator?

One thing I am seriously hoping CDPR does for Cyberpunk 2077 is early-release of a way to experiment with the character creation stuff, independently of the game itself, kinda like how the folks behind Saints Row, Black Desert Online, and City of Heroes did for their respective games' character...
  3. C

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

Seriously, nothing says all cyberpunk media must be bleak and grimdark Blade Runner retreads...
  4. C

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

They've said you can choose who you prefer. The demo just left the creation mode on all defaults to speed along showing off the gameplay.
  5. C

What do you want in a Collector's Edition?

Including a model of the car is a MUST.
  6. C

Character Customization!

If simplistic games like PS2's The Urbz can have this feature, it oughta be a breeze for CP2077 to utilize it.
  7. C

Loading Screens.

No joke. The official site blog's not been updated since January, and here it is nearing the end of June...
  8. C

Character Customization!

Why do people keep asking for fat characters? Considering the society CP2020/2077 is, one would think that obesity would be either very difficult to achieve due to food bioengineering, or a serious liability due to how much of a hindrance it would be for one's mobility and endurance, or both.
  9. C

Character Customization!

Yeah, having FBC's as a replay/unlock/NG+ option would be acceptable.
  10. C

Character Customization!

Said it before, I'll say it again. If character creation/customization doesn't allow you to either become or start out as an FBC, then the game developers will really have dropped the ball big-time.
  11. C

Pacifist Play-through?

Pretty sure that's what we ALL want, Wis. Choice. While some contextual "must do this" situations are understandable, it shouldn't always be a "kill everything or you fail and die" hardline binary. If I want to roar up and down the corporate tower studded with enough flamethrowers and...
  12. C

Pacifist Play-through?

As I said, context is everything - if there are actively-hostile targets coming my way, I'm gonna do my damnedest to get them before they get me, I'm not gonna try to stop a rampaging juiced-up ganger with some silver-tongued persuasions or pretending to hide in a cardboard box..
  13. C

Cover based system

Just say no to push-button-receive-cover systems. I'm being shot at - I shouldn't have to decide whether or not I should hide behind something... I should just hide behind it.
  14. C

Major Themes: SEX

But I don't want my pecker to stare at me when I get excited! That's even creepier than those places that serve whole fish with the head still on. Who needs a strap-on when you can get a plug-in?
  15. C

Pacifist Play-through?

So very much agreed. Don't get me wrong, context is everything, mind you - if there are actively-hostile targets coming my way, I'm gonna do my damnedest to get them before they get me, but in other situations... I feel that the more humanized the violence is, the more it should be optional in...
  16. C

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

Well, historically, incest was something of a tradition IRL, to keep the "royal bloodline" from being "tainted" by commoners...
  17. C

Aggravating game design... The "how not to make a game" thread.

Snake doesn't need to be forced into badassery. That's his natural state.
  18. C

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

Eeyup. When a decades-old character is known for never being seen without his helmet, EVER, you ought to know better than to have him take it off within the first fistful of minutes into the film and leave it off most of the rest of the movie. It's like if they remade the original Star Wars...
  19. C

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

Well, from what I've been following, nothing's really pointing toward consoles, next-gen or otherwise. With as much content and such as they seem willing (and as we are wanting them) to add to the game, aiming toward a PC release seems most likely. And considering they are aiming for at least...
  20. C

Age of braindance decadence: We didn’t get rid of our problems, we multiplied them

http://frugaldad.com/2011/11/22/media-consolidation-infographic/ Seems we're already in the era of megacorporations. Wonder how long it'll be before we see the first wars between Disney and Viacom?
Top Bottom