Search results

+
  1. PHYKUR

Cyberpunk Source Material: Games, Movies, Books

hmmm, this one is ancient, good to see it is still standing, it's my duty to promote the cyberpunk to the masses
  2. PHYKUR

What do you mean thread merged?
  3. PHYKUR

I always come back to check my famous thread, it's been some years accompayining this game and i'm anxious for it's release. Made some small edits btw :O
  4. PHYKUR

Oh my god, it's been years that i've created this thread, nice to see it is still going, brings tear to my eyes <3
  5. PHYKUR

It's a good list, and it's been here for a while, just thought i should bring that back up
  6. PHYKUR

Underrated games?

Even though Deus EX Human Revolution was an sucess i still think it was way too underrated, the game is an master piece
  7. PHYKUR

Probably after the Witcher 3 Release, we can expect them to go full on, focusing on updates to fix their new game and after a period of about 2-4 months, we can expect, all the team to head over to Cyberpunk 2077, and of course, then get videos, etc..
  8. PHYKUR

Gamespy shuts down

can't say i'il miss it
  9. PHYKUR

I'm happy you guys stil maintain this topic alive and going, i would just like to add, im not adding any new items to the list.. But you guys can use this space to discuss new cyberpunk games/animes/mangas..
  10. PHYKUR

Im sorry but that link you gave, it has nothning to do with the aim of this thread, which is not connected to cyberpunk 2077, but to the cyberpunk genre in its roots.
  11. PHYKUR

Hey people, you need to help me around here, can someone gather new elements you want me to add to the list? Like in this order. - - - - - - Thanks, also tell me which section, anime or pc/games..
  12. PHYKUR

List Updated, as always, also i wish a nice 2014 to everyone reading this!
  13. PHYKUR

Well, im proud to announce that this old thread named Cyberpunk Games, is now being re-inaugurated As The Definitive Cyberpunker Handbook.
  14. PHYKUR

In which ways you can help mate?
  15. PHYKUR

Cyberpunk Character Builder/Manager

holy mother of MERSHI* im trying this..........
  16. PHYKUR

Cyberpunk/Sci Fi art BY WEZ

It's good to know the world has such amazing artitsts
  17. PHYKUR

List re-made from scratch, new games added, new sub-categories added, next, correct errors and merge the Anime Cyberpunk List with this one. 07/12/2013 - Killah1981
  18. PHYKUR

Okay, guises, i've added two new games to the list, im thinking about my next step to add sub-categories to the list..
  19. PHYKUR

Tron ins't cyberpunk, period
  20. PHYKUR

Yeah, people, but we are talking about GAMES not MOVIES - Killah1981
Top Bottom