Search results

+
  1. S

Newbie to the world wanting to understand the original game more.

I just lock my self in a dark room and tell myself after the 2nd stormfront book everyone made nice nice and he world was a better place.
  2. S

Possible game update for PnP?

Well digging out the box... I sad to say the Interfaces did not make it fully. Looks like I only have five now. And they are in fairly bad shape. Usable but the covers are prety much trashed. I have one form the first run. Vol 1 No 2 Jan 1991 Then I have four from after they changed the way...
  3. S

Jury-rigging the system: Houserule collection

I have plug and play with rules often based on campaign needs. But over all one rule I also had on the table my players liked to call Ugly Luck. basicly in the point based character gen I forced all players to have a min of 3 ATT and LUCK to keep them from being complete dump stats.
  4. S

I still have most of them. But some are a little damaged. I used to use the mixed role rules from one of them often and I liked the cuthulu punk volume. I'd have to dig them out they are not on the book shelf because the whole half size box thing just does not sit well next to the rest of my...
  5. S

Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

Tampa Florida .... vary vary vary late night person.
  6. S

Tales from a Forelorn Hope

All I got to say is Stun checks were always a bitch. I remember one bad night when one of my players due trash rolls got straight up murdered because he picked a fight in a elevator and basically got knifed to death. Good times good times.
  7. S

So you thawed out now? :P
  8. S

I'd like to share for people looking for a way to run CP2020 online with people I have had some success using http://roll20.net/
  9. S

*dusts off his CP2020 books* *digs out his old copies of interface* Ok so wheres the party I've been waiting this reboot for a long long time?
Top Bottom