Search results

+
  1. K

Silent or Voiced Protagonist?

Cannot imagine this game without a voiced protagonist.
  2. K

Will this be on SONYs next platform?

I am not against consoles. They are really great for some genres. But remember the guys trying to sell these consoles are not gamers, they are businessman. A gamer likes to build his/her own system. I would have no problem with consoles if they were upgradable like a PC but no the companies...
  3. K

"Cyberpunk isn't about saving humanity, it's about saving yourself"

At the end of the video...got goosebumps. Just one word to describe my feeling "PERFECT"
  4. K

Open World/Weapons/Vehicles/Other Design Inspirations

OK, I will request the moderator to move the thread :) and thumbs up for just views.
  5. K

Sorry. have reduced the size. LOL, but what are you not able to see? Sorry, but it's really a funny situation that I can't stop laughing :D
  6. K

The reason is that they want to make them affordable. I can clearly see that their aim is to increase sales and not the performance. They don't worry about the performance because they know that a non-techie guy will defiantly buy it. The way I predict the future, these consoles will destroy the...
  7. K

Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

Found a bug. When I click 'Find latest posts' from my profile page, first it says:- Only after hitting refresh it shows the true values And this has happened a dozen of times
  8. K

Open World/Weapons/Vehicles/Other Design Inspirations

Open World/Weapons/Vehicles/Other Design Inspirations Title says it all. Keep the inspirations coming guys. Don't forget to mention the source and give the creators some credit :) Open World Inspirations Total Recall (The image looks small here. Open it in new tab for a full view) Dredd...
  9. K

I have played it on my PS3 and left it immediately. It's terrible and makes no sense and the community is full of kids. Even if it is released on PC I would not touch it.
  10. K

And for your kind information open world games look more beautiful on PC then on consoles and the reason the quality of games are deteriorating is because of the consoles. My brother gifted me Skyrim on PS3 and I got fed up moving the joystick to caste spells on enemies. I exchanged it with a PC...
  11. K

Nightclubs

My reaction:cool:
  12. K

And who said when PS4 is releasing (from Official Sources)? Don't want to be rude but if this game was console only and someone at the Playstation or 360 forum would have requested a PC version, you and the community would have ripped him apart. I have a 360 and PS3 but the truth is that I only...
  13. K

I don't know but this moderating stuff is making me go mad. I don't think that the replies made in a thread should go through a moderator, it makes no sense because the thread has already been passed. The new threads should only be the thing that should be moderated. This will save a lot of...
  14. K

Cyberpunk 2077 Logo Wallpapers

Artwork by NeoThundeX
  15. K

lol..........
  16. K

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

What about Babybird - I'm Not a Killer. The subject of the song and game matches. Take a look at the video and comment what you think about it. "I'm not a killer" by Babybird Taken from the fantastic album "The pleasures of self destruction" Available now from Unison Music www.babybirdmusic.me...
  17. K

Health: regen or stimpack?

Short, Simple, sweet and makes sense. Thumbs UP :)
  18. K

Don't want dev's to read long essays :p
  19. K

Augmented Characters:- Health Regeneration -> YES Stimpack -> NO Unaugmented Characters:- Health Regeneration -> NO Stimpack -> YES
Top Bottom