Search results

+
  1. L

[Rockerboy] How to approach it in a game?

I totally agree. But as cool as it sounds, it may still be difficult to get "the rockerboy way" in a videogame. Bullets are pretty easy to simulate, influence and art not so much. Same goes with Fixers, Médias and Corporates. Their ressources are society and the people inside it. They play on a...
  2. L

Interesting looking screenshot that could be related to Cyberpunk 2077?

Looks good, but just doesn't seem to fit in the Cyberpunk universe. At least, I hope we won't have such "cliché". As cool as it seems there are already plenty of games with this line of art direction (military badass vs overgrown dysfunctional robots).
  3. L

Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

Poitiers (France) reporting in. Used to be a Cyberpunk GM for quite some time (1991->2003) and may start a new campaign sooner or later... In fact, I once played with 12 players around the same table (a heist on the Eurobank... memories...) and it was fun. But you surely need lots of coffee...
  4. L

Addendum for the vehicle thread: skills?

Agreed with what's being said : 1 - Skills : The more skilled you are, the more you are able to handle the vehicle. If no skill : no vehicle. 2 - Smartlink : making the vehicles easier to drive (maybe with added infos) 3 - Security : It seems to me that most of the cars should, at least, have...
  5. L

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

Great summary about the content (Sardukhar's thread was more about "What's this game" not "What's IN this game"). They complete each other very well.
  6. L

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

Fact is : you can't make the same kind of experience with a multiplayer game than in a singleplayer one. I, for one, wouldn't be against a multiplayer game, but it certainly would be less "lonely" and, to some extend, less "cyberpunkish". If they should explore the multiplayer opportunity, I'd...
  7. L

Safehouses - yes or no? - or how to make them work?

While I understand people not wanting it to become "The Sims 2077", I still have the feeling being able to decorate your place is important. Don't forget the huge importance of style in a Cyberpunk world. That's all that makes you different from the drones out there (even if they happen to think...
  8. L

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

- Corporate (even I don't have much hope it could be perfectly implemented with much more than gimmicks) - Solo (all your gadgets are belong to me) - Fixer (the true life on the edge)
  9. L

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ. Frequently Asked Quandaries.

Good work ! One (1) E$ to you good sir !
  10. L

Hardcore/Ironman Mode

All for it too (let's call it "Tru Cyberpunk"). if you go as far as including it, make it available at the beginning. I think that's the way I'm going to play it the first time (maybe not for long though).
  11. L

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Well... my main idea for "a dream RPG" is preatty simple : a good ol' fashioned PnP with guys and gals. But that's not the topic. What about "THE dream Cyberpunk C-RPG" ? 1 - Violence : Whatever you put in it, make it violent : "Physical violence", gunfights, explosions, you name it. But, even...
Top Bottom