Search results

+
  1. G

NBA 2K16

The last basketball game I played was NBA Jam, I think... back in my Sega Mega Drive. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Jam I don´t enjoy sports games too much, unless I play them with friends (we ocassionally gather up with some friends to play PES 2v2, for instance). But I can definitely...
  2. G

Oxenfurt lecture hall

You´ll find all kinds of "movements", both online and offline, of people warning about probably every technology-related subject which has been used by science fiction authors to describe apocalyptic or dystopian future scenarios. One can only hope that these movements don´t get strong enough...
  3. G

Movies / TV Shows!

Changing the genre abruptly: I watched Inside Out last Friday with my wife. I definitely loved it! One of PIxar´s finest in my book. Probably the best "coming of age" movie I´ve ever watched, as it describes what´s inside a pre-teen kid´s mind better than any other, IMO. Absolutely worth seeing!
  4. G

Movies / TV Shows!

Yeah, they seem to be aiming for a more "dark and gritty" atmosphere in the DC movies than the Marvel ones. And that´s fine, so each universe will have its own style and won´t be copying each other all the time.
  5. G

Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

Must... resist... Must... NOT... click... spoilersss!!!!!
  6. G

Your opinion needed: Developer Spotlights

Interested: hell, yeah! About the structure: it´s fine by me as it was. Who to interview: don´t know, really... maybe the art design team? The monsters´ designs are awesome, and it´d be interesting to see where they got inspiration from.
  7. G

Even if I wasn´t afraid of ill-placed spoilers, I wouldn´t enter that wretched place for anything. One day, however, when spoilers are not an issue anymore for me, I´ll check the infamous Triss thread... just to see what all the fuss is about!
  8. G

Lol! I´d sign up for that! Trying not to spoil everything here, just in case... It´s quite a simple quest where you have to look for a book which someone left for you in the library some time ago.
  9. G

So, I just got to Novigrad (yes, I´m THAT delayed with the game...). I did the quest in the library by the pyres, what a jab right to the feels! I was a nice nod to those who played TW1.
  10. G

Yeah, I lol´d hard when I saw that! The game is full of those little funny details.
  11. G

IIRC, there´s just one Golem that you HAVE to fight during that quest. The Gargoyle and other Golems require some exploring from one´s part. EDIT: That´s at least in Blood and Bones, don´t know about Death March...
  12. G

Wish I had more time to play this game... Can´t believe there are people here who are more advanced in their SECOND playthrough already than I am in my first! :sad:
  13. G

That would make for a stylish fight, no doubt about it.
  14. G

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

No debería ser necesario activar ninguna opción particular de Windows ni instalar nada... No sé si el juego tendrá una Hotkey propia para sacar capturas, pero si lo tenés en Steam la función está (creo que es con el F11 o el F12, no recuerdo...).
  15. G

I haven´t found any bugs so far (playing it on my PS4). A couple of glitches, such as Roach appearing inside houses when called, or Keira stuck climbing a ledge during Wandering in the Dark, but that´s it. Regarding my plans for the game, I didn´t have any fixed schedule. In open world games I...
  16. G

Cheers, SerieLis, this had to be done. Been playing quite a bit of the game last week. Its size is simply astonishing! RivenII, I really like those details, they´re awesome. And I quite enjoyed the quest itself... exploring the ruins was fun, and I loved Keira as a companion. Gotta say...
  17. G

“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

Me right now:
  18. G

Something ends, something begins.

Great pic! It really shows how great of a community this is, to see the effort Sagitarii went through to make this... I spend hours in these forums every day, even if I´m not as participative now as I once was. Thanks to all for that!
  19. G

Preload PS4

For those of you seeing that the download is about 10 GB, don´t worry. After you download the game install you´ll start downloading "Application data", which is about 20 GB big. Also you´ll download an "Update file" which is about 500 MB big. That´s what happened in my PS4, at least.
  20. G

The Witcher 3 in Italy broken Day1 too

They´ll probably be optimizing the game up until the very last day. Why would they release early when they can take these last 5 days to bring the best experience possible to players on the actual release date? And, guys, you should be angry at those retailers who broke the release date, not at...
Top Bottom