Search results

+
  1. D

Increased Lod

Increased Lod Hi, I was just taking some pictures to show off an LOD mod I was working on to Improve Proxy meshes as well as the various LOD's from different distances, heres a link to that. http://imgur.com/a/b7Zsc Something I noticed though is that when I was taking pictures with Nvidia...
  2. D

Export Issues help please

Export Issues help please So I've been trying to get back into modding after formatting my computer. My problem is that I can't export the models I want, or textures for that matter. I've tried using the Mod Kitchen gui as well as the Mod Oven gui. The gui's create all the directories after...
  3. D

Mod Request (Hairworks wet hairstyles when not raining)

Mod Request (Hairworks wet hairstyles when not raining) Hello, I've been thinking for a while it might be cool to have a mod that makes Geralts hair use the wet setting without all the shine for when it's not raining. I just feel that the curly look would better resemble the non hairworks...
  4. D

(Mod Idea) Shadows from grass

(Mod Idea) Shadows from grass Hola ya'll, I had a question. Is it possible to activate shadows from grass and such. I know that this would absolutely tank performance, but I think it'll be worth it to those of us who actually enjoy playing at 15 fps. Does anyone know if this is possible and...
  5. D

How freaking stupid

How freaking stupid My witcher 3 is permanently broken due to a bad windows 10 update, now I cant go back to a previous version because my windows was updated more than 10 days ago. I really, really, really don't like you windows.
  6. D

Game freezes with sound still going in opening menu

Game freezes with sound still going in opening menu Just like the title says, the game freezes in the opening menu 10 seconds after skipping the intro video. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no mods or savegames and still have the same problem. I'm on patch 1.31. I never...
  7. D

[Mod Request] Replacing Ugly Pine Trees with Beautiful Ones

[Mod Request] Replacing Ugly Pine Trees with Beautiful Ones Hi there. I recently got to thinking about how the world would look if the beautiful pine trees had been in place of the ugly flat ones. I know it's impossible to create new trees and replace them with the old ones, but what about...
  8. D

Boostin4kix Mod Page for Mod suggestions

Boostin4kix Mod Page for Mod suggestions Hello everyone. Somebody had suggested to me a while back that I start a thread for people to keep track of what I'm working on, and for posting suggestions on what to mod next. So, here it is. I'm hoping for this thread to also be a source for people...
  9. D

Question- Is it possible to modify DDS files, and if so, how?

Question- Is it possible to modify DDS files, and if so, how? Hello, I would like to modify .dds files in the Witcher 3. I'm trying to change the grass in the game but the grass files are in .dds format. Can wcc_lite pack files in that format? It would appear that it is possible to change some...
  10. D

QUESTION, Exported Mesh Loses Alpha

QUESTION, Exported Mesh Loses Alpha Hi I have this problem and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm trying to give the thatched roofs in the game more polygons but when I import the mesh back into the game, its got the diffuse map but it's missing its alpha. Does anybody know of a way to get the...
  11. D

Idea for Mod Contest

Idea for Mod Contest Hello everybody, I am considering hosting a mod contest for the Witcher 3. If you spend your whole day checking TW3 Nexus like I do than you probably noticed that it's practically dead and doesn't consist of many innovative and unique mods. I'm not totally sure if it's...
  12. D

[Mod Request] Eredin VGX armor swap

[Mod Request] Eredin VGX armor swap Just wondering, Is there anybody out there with the talent and the free time to swap Eredin's body armor with the first wraith you encounter in Witcher 3, aka VGX Eredin armor. I always thought that the VGX armor was super badass and fitting for the King of...
  13. D

Modding Geralts mesh question

Modding Geralts mesh question Hi, I've recently tried my hand at modding Witcher 3, but I've run into a problem when modding Geralts head mesh. When I play the game with my mod Geralts ears are inside out but the rest of his head is fine. I think I know why this happens, I believe it has...
  14. D

Downgrade has ruined my experience

Downgrade has ruined my experience Dear CDPR, can you please try to make the Witcher 3 2015 look like what we saw back in 2013? The downgrade is really killing the experience for PC gamers, especially the ones who pre ordered your game, pre ordered the expansion pass, and spent hundreds of...
Top Bottom