Search results

+
  1. T

Upkeep

Intriguing idea, however I spend enough time worrying about bills and rent. I play video games to get away from the mundane.
  2. T

Icnic Characters

Never wanted to be that withered and bitter old prune. If I had to pick a major player in the Fourth Corp War I'd much rather be Gen. Lundee.
  3. T

The loot of Cyberpunk 2077

Crazy right? In the PnP I'll avoid doing anything that would be out of character or conspicuous. Get me in a video game and I'm a thieving murder hobo.
  4. T

The loot of Cyberpunk 2077

Depending on how CDPR decides to do I might end up being the Solo carting around a hockey bag and driving a panel van. I'm a little OCD when it comes to valuable loot.
  5. T

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

Really? Is that a PS3 thing? With 360 I've never had issues migrating saves to another console.
  6. T

Multiplayer Thread - Competitive and/or Co-Op.

^This, I'd love to get my PnP beside me as I go about things. You know, things.
  7. T

Skills: how should they work?

In CP2020 there was nothing stopping any character from using a powered exoskeleton minus the pilot ACPA skill. However, once they are piloting said armor the Netrunner is going to be at a serious disadvantage. Sure he can toss slick hacked auto turrets but, the Solo will have Combat Sense...
  8. T

Life events! in making a Character?

The only way I could see LifePath having a greater effect on a co-op party than the single player is if each player's enemies could team up.
  9. T

Cyberoptic Option Implementation

Boardpunk YoGangers doing a skate-by phone snatching would be hilarious.
  10. T

In game character Perspective!

Does Skyrim look like a FPS? No. We (FPP voters) are not asking for CoD: Night City. Some of us just really don't like feeling that we are an invisible camera following the protagonist around all day.
  11. T

I only meant for an always on item in the HUD. I couldn't imagine the zero cyber crowd being too happy if they had no access to the map. The neo-luddites can still check their smartphones and what-not.
  12. T

The map shouldn't show up without Times Square and enemy locations on said map should only pop with sonar/radar or the seismic foot implants..
  13. T

Combat: FPS vs non-FPS (attn: Devs and Marketing please)

Because for some of us it's a matter of immersion. In Mass Effect due to TPP I feel like I'm with Sheppard where in Fallout 3/NV/Skyrim I feel I am the Lone Wander/Courier/Dragonborn all because of the option of FPP. In the end I'll be happy to play a great Cyberpunk game regardless of...
  14. T

Combat: FPS vs non-FPS (attn: Devs and Marketing please)

With the same level of animosity as before. I honestly hope that they build the game as a TPP game with loving attention to the character animations but, have a FPP option with a well designed HUD system based around the installed cyber options. I want to be able to gaze upon Night City through...
  15. T

The (Open) Game World Discussion!

I agree with the idea that the players should be able to access more than just a handful of blocks in the City. However, how big is too big? Furthermore how do you keep the players in bounds. Unless they just wall off Night City I really can't think of a good way to keep the players in bounds so...
  16. T

Are There Going to Be TV and Radio Stations?

Even with the rise of webcast music and it's potential inclusion into the game I still see the Edgerunners and Zoners still rocking the old school pirate action. The Zoners because in many cases it's all they can manage. The Edge would keep terrestrial radio out of nostalgia and a desire to...
  17. T

Are There Going to Be TV and Radio Stations?

There has to be a CorpPop station or three for contrast to the pirate stations on the Edge. Heck, make a whole bunch but, reuse the same song list for the bunch. That way the only difference will be the station identification and commentary.
  18. T

Media: Cyberpunk 2077 Movies

Escape From New York gives a a decent feel for the deepest parts of the Zone.
  19. T

Random Events - You won't even make it to your car

I really hope they take the random encounters table to heart. I really want to get into it with the Crazy Chickens.
  20. T

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

The PnP is definitely a child of the eighties. The costs for street level drugs are beyond insane. Synthcoke even cuts out all the middlemen all the way down to Peru and Bolivia. If they are cooking that stuff up in the Zone it should be super cheep. Don't even get me started on the addictive...
Top Bottom