Search results

+
  1. L

The Box Art Thread - 2014 Edition

The Box Art Thread - 2014 Edition Hey guys. The old box art thread is long dead and gone, and thread desecration is definately nothing nice (I'm looking at you, Sard). Also, I'm lazy. So I'm making a new one. I made a new box art the other night because 1. I was extremely bored and 2. I had...
  2. L

Just a little something from my book.

Just a little something from my book. Yeah, I've been writing on this for quite a while now. We're talking years here. Thought I give you the first few lines from the thing, since other have been posting stuff they wrote, too. And this is in an advanced state. However, it is a project in it's...
  3. L

The months and weeks before Release

The months and weeks before Release There is one thing that crossed my mind today. Yes, I know, the release of the game is still far away. Nonetheless, whatI thought about was: How do CDPR wantto make the world of Cyberpunk 2077 accessible to the players? It will be something new, since it is...
  4. L

In memory of H. R. Giger

In memory of H. R. Giger So apparently the creator of one of the most influencial movie beasts of all time, the ALIEN, and mastermind behind practically everything related to this franchise, as well as the creator of hundreds if not thousands of pieces of twisted, always unsettling, yet...
  5. L

Dirt.

Dirt. Dirt. Let's discuss it. No, Jack... Not THAT kind of discussion...*sigh* So, yeah. Dirt. One of, if not the most essential part of any good Cyberpunk environment. If it is absent, the place is incomplete. Even a good corporation sector should have dirt to some degree, even if it is...
  6. L

Happy New Year To Everybody!!

Happy New Year To Everybody!! ...That was the only image I found closely enough to Cyberpunk AND Fireworks. (Is that London? I think so.) Anyway, happy new year to everybody from Germany, I'm gonna put on my chic corp-style vest, button-down shirt and my fedora tonight and sip a couple or...
  7. L

All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread

All Quiet On The Eastern Front - The Rant-Thread Let's change this a little bit, shall we? Perhaps there are new on the way, and we all know no one in here can wait. Bring forth the news, CDPR! We trust in you! :o
  8. L

The Combat Zone & Body Lotto

The Combat Zone & Body Lotto So here's an idea that just came up my mind while I was taking a look at the posts in the Fan Art section of the Forum. The picture that interested me is this one: What I thought of was the following: What if Night City had an actual Body (Limb) lottery in...
  9. L

The Game's Intro / Opening. An Idea.

The Game's Intro / Opening. An Idea. So I just yesterday saw Watchmen again, one of my favourite films (and comics) of all time. Zack Snyder did a fantastic job on it, but the one thing that stands out of the whole thing, is the intro sequence, no doubt. It's phenomenal. It plucks my...
  10. L

Character Profile Menu / Customization Menu!

Character Profile Menu / Customization Menu! Alas! Another question that comes to my mind while thinking about the game. How, do you guys think, should the very first thing of the game, that we probably see, be handled - the character creation menu? We're talking about accessability, clarity...
  11. L

Humor - In A World Like This?

Humor - In A World Like This? Chrm chrm. Another idea that just came through my mind. Everyone who has played GTA (and probably everyone else, too) have realized that the developers intention for these games - at least since the first 3D one - has been to create vast worlds filled up to the...
  12. L

Shop Design - How do you want to spend your MONAY?

Shop Design - How do you want to spend your MONAY? I haven't really found anything similar to this so let's start a new discussion. Shops. They are essential, every RPG needs them. Question is, how do you want to shop? Actual malls like GTA has them? Or street dealer style, very much alike the...
Top Bottom