Search results

+
  1. C

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

That's why I stated you "might as well be a minortiy", it's just a guess, I can't possibly know the percentage of players being stuck in this, nor do I pretend to. But the fact that it doesn't happen EVERYTIME means one simple thing, that it could have gone unnoticed. That's all I'm saying...
  2. C

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

Just so you know guys, you might as well be a minority here. It is ofcourse a gamebreaking bug for those who encounter it, but it doesn't happen to everyone (I passed this point yesterday on 1.04 with no problems whatsoever)...so, just to clarify, how is it possible that testing didn't catch...
  3. C

Far too much slidey rubbish

This is actually quite funny. Would the animations of the main character be simple, precise, and without any momentum, a whole different crowd would swarm the forums asking for more realistic movement. You can never please everyone I guess... The animation is quite complex, you can feel the...
  4. C

Geralt's hair flaps when he's inside a building

This, despite the previous explanations (like open roof, open windows, drafts and whatnot) is how it is. The game obviously doesn't distinguish, wether you you're indoors or outside. Same goes for the rain. It DOES stop the rain, but the characters are still wet even indoors.
  5. C

Vegetation

Hi, what's your version of the game? Reason I ask - as of patch 1.04 the grass looks much better, the resolution seems higher. These look like pre 1.04 (and no, it was not a bug, it looked that awful and in some places it relly stood out:))
  6. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

Eeeh, the game hates me. I capped it by Dxtory, uploaded by IMgur, looks like shit. The pics above do it a better justice. Basicaly the main change is higher resolution of the grass cluster assets, so they don't stand out so much, they're not so blurry anymore. You can see the blades of the...
  7. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

If you tell me how to cap it, gladly. There a screenhots subfolder, but I didn't find any mappable hotkey for it:X
  8. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

Wow, whatever was done to the grass in 1.04, is damn magic. It looks so much better now! No more ugly sprites, but lovely blades of grass, Great job CDPR!
  9. C

Underwater Controls

Strange to hear complains from the console crowd, untill now I took the terrible underwater controls simply as a toll to controller -> MKB port. And I also understand now, why none of the youtubers could use the MKB:) If one thing in this game should be looked into, it would definitely be the...
  10. C

How to install the DLC with the GOG version?

I installed both DLCs via GOG, but where do I find the armor?
  11. C

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

I think that Black Blood potion was indeed what burned her. You can see her "smoking" from the wounds when she tries to run. On top of that, that single droplet of blood dripping from Geralt's nose and burning the ground is basically telling you what this is going to do. So yeah, i don't think...
  12. C

Wouldn't make any sense now would it? Hey guys, here the launch cinematic, oh, watch out for spoilers:)
  13. C

maybe All's asleep?
  14. C

No, it's not about that. He certainly would have mercy on those monsters deciding not to harm people, but this is obviously not the case. The reference to the books is quite clear (as is the one in the Killing Monsters trailer, that there is actually a quote) and in this case it should reflect...
  15. C

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Scryar well thankfully, you can adjuct the difficulty mid game, you're not stuck with your choice for the rest of your game, thus being forced to restart the whole game. I don't really see a rpoblem here.
  16. C

Combat in The Witcher 3

Maybe check what Jesse Cox has to say about the combat, compared to TW2: 8:30+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWcRGWOTUQ
  17. C

Combat in The Witcher 3

I think the best way is to watch a gameplay video to see the difference. Unlike Batman or Shadow of Mordor, Wicther doesn't use the Freeflow system. So here's a main difference. As for Souls series, I think the main reason why these games were mentioned is the difficulty comparison. Unlike TW2...
  18. C

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

Not sure what the complaints are about. The game is still 8 days away, you'll have plenty of time...or do you guys pay for kB?:P
  19. C

Equipment Imports to TW3

You will be, actually:) there are runes/upgrades like in TW2. It has been discussed in yesterday's stream in more detail. http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/4721705
Top Bottom