Search results

+
  1. J

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS]

TW3 vs DA:I [SPOILERS] Both franchises went open world with their third installment So for people who played both, which one succeeded? Which game is better? No Bioware vs CDPR wars please lets talk about the games Honestly after playing TW3 I doubt I can ever go back to DA:I, the latter...
  2. J

Looking Back on the TW Trilogy, what would you change about it ?

Looking Back on the TW Trilogy, what would you change about it ? Since the Trilogy is now over lets look back at all three games and not just TW3 What would you change? Or are you completely satisfied? This is all for fun of course so you can also mention bigger things and not just small...
  3. J

Why does TW2 look and feel so different?

Why does TW2 look and feel so different? It looks more fantasy-like I admit (Flotsam forest, Vergen, Loc Muinne etc.), the slavic atmosphere is all but gone I actually prefer it but its definitely a very jarring change, TW1+TW3 feel more similiar Anyone know the reason? Regional differences?
  4. J

TW2's story was much better, anyone agree?

TW2's story was much better, anyone agree? TW3 is no doubt the better game with all its improvements but TW2's main story was just more focused, more exciting and even sexier + more brutal I loved the politics aspect, the game was also epic, the stakes were high etc. I'm not sure if its...
  5. J

What did you think of the Endings?

What did you think of the Endings? I remember hearing that we would get 36 different Endings (not entirely different of course) and 3 playable epilogues and getting very excited for the game but while TW3 was certainly awesome the endings left much to be desired They were kind of underwhelming...
  6. J

What do you think about the main story in TW3? Are you satisfied?

What do you think about the main story in TW3? Are you satisfied? Question applies to both game fans (TW1-2) and book fans I imagine TW3 makes for different experiences based on if you read the books or not I haven't read the books so some things were lost on me I didn't feel attached to...
  7. J

What's your favourite/least favourite area?

What's your favourite/least favourite area? I like both Velen and Novigrad a lot, both have very different atmospheres (Velen being a war ravaged no man's land and Novigrad a big lively city and I like the contrast) Least favourite would be Skellige, it feels tacked on and unnecessary and a...
  8. J

So looking back what do you prefer: The Open world of TW3 or Linearity of TW1-TW2?

So looking back what do you prefer: The Open world of TW3 or Linearity of TW1-TW2? I love the open world in TW3 (full of detail and feels very alive, especially love the side quests/stories) but I gotta say the main story was a bit too padded out and too fetchy (in general a bit underwhelming...
  9. J

Is it just me or is TW3 more a sequel to the books than to the games?

Is it just me or is TW3 more a sequel to the books than to the games? I mean its a great game no doubt but its kind off disappointing (story-wise) as a sequel to TW2 Nothing you did there matters in TW3 (Witch Hunt happens regardless, Henselt dies, Iorveth and Saskia are written off etc.) Not...
  10. J

After playing TW3 anyone else wish TW1+TW2 were open world (or at least much bigger)?

After playing TW3 anyone else wish TW1+TW2 were open world (or at least much bigger)? I was a bit sceptical at first when they decided to go open world but now I realize that TW is meant for it It just fits and I doubt I can go back to the other two after this masterpiece, way too linear...
  11. J

Open world in TW3-Success or not?

Open world in TW3-Success or not? What do you think? I know some were sceptical before the release (since TW1 + TW2 worked fine without a open world) In my opinion its great, there are so many well done side quests in TW3 (currently in Novigrad) that the open world doesn't feel wasted However...
  12. J

Favourite Artstyle?

Favourite Artstyle? TW1 had a unique artstyle and a slavic "touch" TW2 on the other hand dropped that (and as a result the classic Witcher feel) and went in a different direction. It was a more colorful world with a very dark and mature premise The story supports that, instead of more classic...
Top Bottom