Search results

+
  1. V

What kind of an afterlife would you prefer, if any?

What kind of an afterlife would you prefer, if any? Just a silly little poll about your preferences concerning an after-life. Not about what you believe is the case, but your preference. We all die sooner or later. So, what would you want to happen with you, a person, a thinking thing, full of...
  2. V

I just let Abigail die, and so should you

I just let Abigail die, and so should you Hello everybody, on this beautiful morning/day/evening! Yesterday I tried to find on youtube a video where Geralt let Abigail die, and I couldn't. It seems that there is a unanimous agreement about this matter, and to be honest, I fail to see why...
  3. V

Ps4 and Xbox One - first (and second) impressions

Ps4 and Xbox One - first (and second) impressions New consoles are out this and next week. Personally, I am not buying either one this time because there are no exclusives I am interested in. Well, except Ryse, but I am not about to shell out $500 to play a single game. But I bet there are...
  4. V

The Witcher series collection - movies, story videos, and playthroughts

The Witcher series collection - movies, story videos, and playthroughts The Witcher 1 and The Witcher 2 are terrific games. A lot of people got enchanted by them, and some guys and girls actually take their time to create movies and video playhroughts. I think it will be a good idea to honor...
  5. V

What games are you addicted to?

What games are you addicted to? Well, I do not like to start threads, but there is something I want to ask. There are a lot of games I like, and play 2-3 times, but also there are games I am addicted to and play them compulsively. I simply can't stop, and have to re-play them again and again...
  6. V

Who would YOU want to be in the world of The Witcher?

Who would YOU want to be in the world of The Witcher? I am on vacation, and while I have all the time in the world to post on this forum, I am kind of curious about something. So I want to ask a simple question: if it were at all possible, who would YOU choose to be in the world of the Witcher...
  7. V

Disagreement between Sile and Loredo - about what?

Disagreement between Sile and Loredo - about what? I don't normally like to start new threads, but I have some residual questions about TW2 plot. When we visit Loredo, we can spy on his conversation with Sile. They have disagreement about something, but I still did not get about what. It is...
Top Bottom