Search results

+
  1. P

Bioshock Infinite is amazing (SPOILERS!!!)

cause hes trolling its obvious. its like saying mario cart is like final fantasy.
  2. P

Official GTA V Boxart [pic]

ok this is official, its ok not the best one though.
  3. P

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

no i mean outsmarting the enemies so you dont even have to pull out a gun.
  4. P

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

your brain
  5. P

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game, reveal is tomorrow

the Fall ? doesnt sound very exciting.
  6. P

The Last of Us

its going to be an epic year for gaming. Bioshock infinite GTA V Last of Us anymore?
  7. P

Character Customization!

tattoos piercings, muscle mass, making yourself more attractive, bigger boobs, ass job thing slike ths.
  8. P

Companions

elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite has AMAZING AI
  9. P

Companions

no companions, i have the same feeling, its you alone against the world. cyberpunk is about being isolated alone and dark. its not a freaking final fantasy highwind party.
  10. P

Property Ownership

how about buying businesses like a kebabshop or a pizzeria, pool hall. bar ? naming the bar? and then you see the name of the bar you named in neon lights.????
  11. P

now i know you are trolling.
  12. P

Property Ownership

i would love to buy property houses or a really cool penthouse ontop of a skycraper with a balcony view and ocean view awesome!
  13. P

COD crowd looking for COD during the "old ages" obviously will not like this game.
  14. P

Im writing my first book!

Oh working on a novel....maybe a main character gets into a relationship, suffers a little heart break. Something like uh....little uh, little heart break. You know…work it into the story. Make those characters a little more three dimensional. Little, uh, richer experience for the reader. Make...
  15. P

Cyberpunk is retrofuturistic

Cyberpunk is retrofuturistic its the future envisioned in the 80s, it has that 80s electrosound and Blade Runner aesthetics, and most important of all its dirty. The trailer was too contemporary futuristic i thought and too clean like star trek and mass effect. what do you guys think? you...
  16. P

Character Romance Discussion

it makes it more real. and its an option, you dont need to do it.
  17. P

Character Romance Discussion

i think we should get married and have kids
  18. P

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game, reveal is tomorrow

when is the surprise its a joke reveal? april 2nd?
Top Bottom