Search results

+
  1. P

Cyberpunk is retrofuturistic

Cyberpunk is retrofuturistic its the future envisioned in the 80s, it has that 80s electrosound and Blade Runner aesthetics, and most important of all its dirty. The trailer was too contemporary futuristic i thought and too clean like star trek and mass effect. what do you guys think? you...
  2. P

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game, reveal is tomorrow

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game, reveal is tomorrow http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/31/deus-ex-facebook-page-human-defiance-is-a-game-reveal-tomorrow/ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=483323705054316&set=a.483323668387653.1073741826.119442141442476&type=1&theater
  3. P

Official GTA V Boxart [pic]

Official GTA V Boxart [pic]
  4. P

Bioshock Infinite is amazing (SPOILERS!!!)

Bioshock Infinite is amazing (SPOILERS!!!) hopefully more have played it so we can discuss it and turn it into a spoilers thread will keep my feelings hidden for now.
  5. P

xbox720 will have DX12

xbox720 will have DX12 http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/ its a reliable source, it named that sony had gone 8gb of gddr5 ram months before it was announced before everyone else. and apparently AMD will have a big leg up on nvidia chips this time around.
  6. P

weight and calorie ?

weight and calorie ? so i had a discussion with idiots, who said that if you eat a 100g cake you gain 1kg fat, and i said how can something that weighs 100g add 1kg to your weight and they said it was because it had high calori.....and im thinking even if that were true and the cake was 100g...
  7. P

Anybody here hate Syndicate ?

Anybody here hate Syndicate ? except for the train mission that game is soo forgettable, do not recommend.
  8. P

How would you feel about Cyberpunk 2077 always online ?

How would you feel about Cyberpunk 2077 always online ? or discs being watermarked so that it only works on that system? i think piracy is a big problem especially when it comes to PC gaming and eastern europe/asia.. im pretty sure they would make more money by having it always online but they...
  9. P

EA refuses to refund and threatens ban

EA refuses to refund and threatens ban EA made the mistake of making their games online to play only and now their servers have crashed and nobody can play the game Simcity
  10. P

Perfect inspiration source for the Rockerboy Class

Perfect inspiration source for the Rockerboy Class i present to you this obscure animated movie from 1983 its sooo good and takes place in a futuristic setting. Rock and Rule
  11. P

Somebody should license Neuromancer Game

Somebody should license Neuromancer Game Im sure Gibson would be up for it he pretty much stopped caring about it. the Game doesnt need to follow the exact storyline of the book but pretty close. CD PR could take on the project but i doubt they will since Cyberpunk is too close.
  12. P

GDDR5 vs GDDR3

GDDR5 vs GDDR3 Since you guys here seem to be PC experts i thought i would ask you some technical stuff. one is will GDDR5 make a big difference in gaming visual wise or in any other way? the PS4 has a unified pool of 8GB GDDR5 RAM and Xbox720 has unified 8GB GDDR3 RAM + 32MB ESRAM (can run...
  13. P

First person or 3rd person ?

First person or 3rd person ? what do you prefer? i would probably prefer 3rd person....like to see myself in the environment and give a broader view of the scenery.
  14. P

Will the PC gimp the console version?

Will the PC gimp the console version? we have all seen the specs of the ps4 and xbox720 will be pretty close and my question is that will the fact that its coming on all 3 platforms gimp the console versions? the average gaming computer is a 2gb 2 core machine, with consoles having 8 cores and...
  15. P

Will CD PR be at the Sony Press Conf. Tomorrow?

Will CD PR be at the Sony Press Conf. Tomorrow? When Sony unveils PS4? would be cool to see them there show off Cyberpunk (wishful thinking) or maybe even WItcher 3 (not a fan of fantasy rpg) or just the devs go up on stage and just talk about how amazing the ps4 is and how they look forward to...
  16. P

Any chance of Cyperpunk 2077 going exclusive?

Any chance of Cyperpunk 2077 going exclusive? Like PC and PS4 only or PC and Xbox720? Sony or MS could throw a truckload of money at PR CD. what do you guys think?
  17. P

Rape Scene ?

Rape Scene ? like you are walking the streets at night u hear a scream u see a girl get raped u intervene then she comes and lives with you. is it too much to have rape in this game? or will Fox News go crazy?
  18. P

Cyberpunk 2077 a good name?

Cyberpunk 2077 a good name? what are you going to call the sequel cyberpunk 2078? i think just calling it cyberpunk is better and the sequel can be called cyberpunk 2.
  19. P

Playing Different Classes Suggestion

Playing Different Classes Suggestion So Cyberpunk has a lot of different kinds of classes to play as from Cop to Rockerboy to Corporate, and im a little worried that the game is the same no matter what class you pick. My suggestion is to have the game as the movie Shortcut a few different...
Top Bottom