Search results

+
  1. M

Blood and Wine -- Official Soundtrack

While iTunes, Spotify and Google Play are okay, I guess, I use none of them... When I buy music (and games) I want to own them, not feel like I'm merely renting them. And I'm somewhat surprised that CD Project Red, with their clear stance on DRM chose these particular distribution channels...
  2. M

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Loving it so far! It almost feels like the first few days of playing Witcher 3 all over again. I'm constantly chuckling at all the little easter-eggs/references sprinkled everywhere. The music is excellent. (Is there any way of getting the DLC soundtracks, without resorting to iTunes or...
  3. M

Patch 1.20 Level Issue

I'm encountering the same problem. Also, with the new patch I can track quests, but no longer cancel tracking.
  4. M

Redeem Gwent cards open again with the launch of B&W?

Same here, requested my code last thursday, currently awaiting a reply from CDPR Support. I assumed the delay had to do with Pentecost this weekend/CDPR working hard to get ready for May 31st, but now I'm starting to get a little bit nervous. I'd really like to complete my set... Update...
  5. M

More real life GWENT please CDPR!!!

I very much agree with this! I have the Monster and Scoia'tael decks from the first expansion and am very much hoping to complete the set with the next expansion. Having fun playing it against a real live human, but I would like some more diversity beyond the two decks... I like the idea of a...
  6. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Corrupt a wish

Granted, but he immediately launches into a wall of text rant about how evil we are for keeping this thread going... I wish the game had elaborate, detailed character customization.
  7. M

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I could see the 80's music being used as the games equivalent to "muzak", a sort of 2077's "Girl from Ipanema"... As for music, I would love for it to be situational: Sit at a roadside vendor; hear his music, walk into a store; hear corporate pop, walk by a club and hear the distorted bass...
  8. M

The People of 2077

Unless they're a heavily cybered-up covert strike team out on a hit (or just looking for an excuse to "field test" their recent upgrades)... :) A major part of cyberpunk (for me at least) is that "shadow world" of covert ops, corporate warfare. I'd like to see the occasional glimpse of that...
  9. M

The People of 2077

That kind of NPC interactions sounds awesome! But while it sounds cool to have every NPC be a special little snowflake, I think they'd also need faceless masses to set off their individuality. Make the "characters" more alive. I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional cluster of salarymen, all in...
Top Bottom