1. B

Spare Beta Keys Blowout

Thanks OptoNick!
  2. B

Saskia and Geralt at the end

Flitters I didn't read replies. Title spoiled everthing Guy N'wah thank you
  3. B

Flitters So funny. Maybe you can, but I can't read only the thread titles that are not spoilers.
  4. B

thank you very much for spoiling Why-Wolf.
  5. B

What games are you addicted to?

Lately I find games a chore so unless I play with friends I don't. I mostly play League of legends. I used to be addicted to Call of duty 2 and Rome Total war Europa Barbarorum mod. I also played a lot of warcraft 3.
  6. B

Something about originality (avatars and usernames)

I've used mine since elementary school. We used to read this epic comics featuring Bizgeci, a feathered spieces living in savana. Cause I identify myself well with those creatures and like the word bizgec I chose to be named bizgec. Translation of word bizgec is found in my signature. Also a...
  7. B

What makes you angry?

I just hate no cold beers in the fridge.
  8. B

Realistic Weapon Feel: Decapitation and Gore??

I don't agree. Those two pictures have too much blood. Almost enough for a small pool. Not realistic. But decapitations and more finishers would be fine
  9. B

Battlefield 4

I just love the realism... BF was a good complex game back then, now it is just trying to be a CoD clone Good thing Arma is still here :)
  10. B

I Think We Need Profiles

making multiple user accounts in Windows is not a solution for me. it is like having to terminate explorer to play age of empires 2 (not HD version). it also makes your computer less 'clean'.
  11. B

I Think We Need Profiles

I really liked the Dragon Age: Origins profiles and saves user interface. it was clean and functional. It is really annoying to look for a specific save amongst 200+ saves, with some of them named the same. It also makes my C: drive constantly full, because those saves are large and numerous...
  12. B

Opinions on this config. for TW3 please!

never buy allready assembled computers. they never cover all your needs and cost more
  13. B

Languages

native slovenian, fluent english, ok italian, some latin
  14. B

Age of Empires 2 HD Edition

I allready see myself sending endless streams of OP paladins into my enemies' base :D it is still on my top 5 games list
  15. B

Fighting style in TW3

I don't like the idea of dual wielding. Seems a bit wierd after 2 games of two-handed swords... Also two-handed swords are more badass.
  16. B

Developer Spotlight: Of Witchers and Cyberpunks

The meaning of the words written in this article brings joy to my heart. nice :)
Top Bottom