Search results

+
  1. Rudlee

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

After 4.01, anyone else getting a weird ghosting effect on the right utmost side of the screen? It becomes siginificantly more noticable when turning the camera to the right, in dark spaces. It's not the mods causing it, because it persists even after I rename the "MODS" folder. EDIT: It's the...
  2. Rudlee

No Slow motion for finishers [MOD UPDATE REQUEST]

I'd love if someone would update this mod that removes slow motion from the combat. All I've seen so far are the mods that either add more, or let you customize it. I want that game flow breaking nonsense out of my game. We aren't in the Matrix, regardless of what Tate would like you to...
  3. Rudlee

The only 2 essential mods that failed to work after the update

Thanks. That works like a charm. :)
  4. Rudlee

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

If I equip the Piercing Cold mutation, during the casting of the Aard sign, the hair on Geralt will revert to the "non Hairworks" version. If I switch to any other mutation, the Hairworks functions no problem during the Aard casting. I remember this bug from the non next-gen version, and it...
  5. Rudlee

Updating the eyes from the Lore-friendly Witchers mod

Does anyone have the skill and time to edit the pupil, and only the width of the pupil, nothing else, on this Geralt mod, so it looks as narrow as the image below? Thanks in advance! :)
  6. Rudlee

The only 2 essential mods that failed to work after the update

As the title says, somehow I've managed to get all of the other mods to work, except these 2, but it super duper bugs me that they don't work. • No artificial player light • No Cutscene Lighting If anyone has the technical knowhow, I'd greatly appreciate the update for my 1st new playtrough of...
  7. Rudlee

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

You're in no position to be making these jokes. This is just a band aid placed on top of a previous band aid system, that is so worn out, that it can't cover for your mistakes anymore. You can pretend the game just needs to be patched, but we all know, that it's flawed at it's core, and needs a...
  8. Rudlee

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I'm not saying there's no fun to be had in the game, but finishing the game takes priority over adding a whole new feature, which very few desire.
  9. Rudlee

Why does it have to end at Level 50?

Even at hardest difficulty, at level 50, the game is easy as pie. Had the same problem with TW3, had to download mods that made the game more challenging. So in the current state of the game, that's the least of your problems, but I get where you're coming from.
  10. Rudlee

When does Takemura turn?

Yeah that didn't make sense to me either. Maybe cut content.
  11. Rudlee

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Who in their right mind would want MP, or DLC, for a game that isn't even finished yet? But if I have to choose, DLC. We've seen how it went down when they've tackled something new. We don't need another half assed feature jammed into the game.
  12. Rudlee

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

This may not be the case, but what worries me, is that they sound like ALL they need to fix, are the bugs... Majorly implied by saying they're proud with the PC release. NAH FAM, yall got so much features & content that was cut from the game... and it's basic stuff YOUR previous game had too...
  13. Rudlee

What advice would you give CDPR?

I don't think it was their initial intention to normalize that. No one wants to fuck up. The point is that they've realized they fucked up, and started working hard to do everything they could to make the game better. All that is left to do, is to see how much will CDPR do, to make the game...
  14. Rudlee

Anyone know, on what can I equip THESE mods?

or any other mods with the same icon? Are those even supposed to be in the game? Because no weapon, or clothing item will let me equip them, and they're not cyberware mods.
  15. Rudlee

What advice would you give CDPR?

No need to rush, because that's what caused the unfinished game in the 1st place. But start finishing the game, because this is not a finished game in so many aspects. If they require guidance, they should call the redemption masters, Hello Games, AKA No Man's Sky devs.
  16. Rudlee

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

It's It's the Nomad starting gear, the goggles are a part of the jacket.
  17. Rudlee

Rate the avatar above you!

A solid 7/10. Love the color scheme.
  18. Rudlee

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Portrait Action Sights P.S. Click on the picture titles, if you wish to throw a like, or whatever this competition is judged by.
  19. Rudlee

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

What will determine the winner? Most likes, most retweets, something else entirely?
Top Bottom